"Surprise!"

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to Mhayyycelle. She's my classmate/best friend. I wanna know what you guys think, so comment about my story and if you want a dedication just tell me. Who ever comments first, I will dedicated the next chapter to them or to the person they want:)

The picture on the side, ----------->>>>> is the theatre in Abby's house. But with drums and guitars....

Internet addict girl is out! Peace!,

Gab:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in the car for almost an hour. I know, that's a really long time. But my house is in the outskirts of town. Everyone in the car was having a conversation. Well, except for me. I was focusing on the road. Which is pretty hard because Louis and Harry were arguing something about how an elephant is the same as a rhino. Which I really do not get.

"Harry, they both have a grey color and have a horn stickin' out of their faces!" Louis stated to Harry. Wow, I thought he would be more mature than that. You know,considering the fact that his 20?!

"SO?! They're still not the same!" Harry shot back. 'Hello?! Can anyone stop this two dumb heads?!' I thought to myself

"Guys, stop it. It's irritating Abby already" Zayn finally noticed.

"NO!" They both exclaimed together. I quickly stopped the car (don't worry the're weren't any other cars in the road). And tuned to them with an irritated look.

"UUUGGGHHH!!!!! CAN YOU TWO JUST SHUT YOUR FACES!!!?????" I shout at them "ONE MORE NOISE FROM THE TWO OF YOU AND EVERYONE GOES OUT OF THIS CAR AND INTO THE PIT OF DEATH ALSO KNOWN AS YOUR FANS!!!!!" I shout once again now pointing to Curly head and Carrot boy (dumb heads). Finally... the silence has been achieved

"Yeah! Now keep this silence, or else" I threatened. They nodded in agreement. "Good!" I said one last time before starting the car once again and making my way to our street.

==================================================================================================

After almost 15 more minutes of driving and of course pure silence we arrived at our front gate. I honked my horn and our guard opened the gate, letting me in. I drive my way into our driveway which was in front of our front door.

Jason, one of our buttlers opened my door and offering his hand. I took his hand and stepped out of my seat. Ben, also our buttler opened the door for the boys. They all thanked him before he walked off.I took my guitar and from the back and asked Jason to park my car as he nodded in agreement.

"We're here. So-"

"This is your house?" Louis suddenly asked

"Yesss. I parked here didn't I?" I replied while folding my arms up to my chest

"Oh. It's just that...that um... your house... it's" Louis stuttered

"Amazing!" Harry finished the sentence for Louis

"Yeah!What he said." Louis said pointing to Harry with his thumb over his shoulders. The others Nodded in agreement.

"Hey! AS long as there's food, I agree with Harry" Niall said

I chuckled a bit before nodding. "Of course. We always have food."

"Yeah!" Niall exclaimed

"DUDE! lower your voice or the surprise wi-"