Chapter 16

Yep T.T it's a flash back chapter. I don't know about you, but I seem to like them...bwahaha...

I do not own Naruto. Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. I own any OC, original jutsu, and any original plots. This story is copyrighted. You should know that.

Enjoy!

------------------------------

Shio's POV

I stare down at my reflection. The minute my eye sees the other uncovered one, I wince and look away. I've spent years with this screwed up eye and I still can't get used to the sight of it. It's disgusting. And it hurts when I undo the Cloth Binding seal.

And it's all their fault.

I give a start. Oh right... Sakura must think I'm acting really strange right now, not walking with her around Konoha. Heck, I haven't even spoke to her ever since Lee's defeat. Well, at least she didn't see that angry retarded side of me. That would have been bad...

I tie back on my eye-patch and redo the seal. This stupid eye....and my stupid arm. If they weren't so screwed up... I would have been able to stay in Konoha. I look up at the sky and shove my hands into my pockets. All because of that one night...

***

The front door to a house opened and a ten year old Haruno Shio came in silently. His expression was ugly, something his mother noticed but didn't say anything about. With the events that had happened painfully recently, Mebuki was not surprised.

Shio made his way to his and Sakura's bedroom where he simply sat himself against the wall, hitting his head repeatedly. Shio sighed and closed his two eyes. His sensei had given him some helpful words, but he still felt very angry at what had happened before. Those stupids masked idiots, barging in to their home, demanding information when they had none, and getting so worked up... Then there was-

"Nii-chan!" A nine year old Sakura ran in to the room, "Mommy told me that I'd find you here!"

"Oh hey Imoto," Shio pulled his face into a fake smile, "you're back from Yuuna-chan's home already?"

"Ino-chan's," Sakura corrected smartly. She sat herself beside Shio. She looked at the ceiling, imitating him, before saying, "I'm bored."

"Uh...yeah. You just came back from Yuuna-chan's house, that's why."

"Let's go outside!"

Shio sagged, "We both just came from the outside. What would you want to do in the village anyways? I got in trouble last time with mom from spending too much money so... there's nothing to do."

"Nothing is at least better than staring at the ceiling!" Sakura heaved Shio off from against the wall, her back pushing aginst his, "Come on!"

Shio grunted, "Okay! Okay! Just...just let me change! I'm covered in dirt!" Sakura did not budge, "Come on!" Shio pleaded, "I promise I'll come with you, just....step outside for a minute. Just one minute okay? I promise."

Sakura slowly walked to the door, then she slowly closed it. Suddenly, her voice shrieked shrilly, "SIXTY!"

Shio jumped.

"FIFTY-NINE!"

What?

"FIFTY-EIGHT!"

What was going on...?

"FIFTY-SEVEN!"

It took Shio several seconds to realize what Sakura was doing. By then, she had already gotten to "forty."