Chapter 10. Flower Attack

[A/N Imma try to write with a writers block, so if the chapters are short(er) then usual or I'm not as descriptive you know why]

Shadow started walking, but suddenly her soul came out, one of the cracks looked like it had gone deeper and spread.

~~Adrien Pov~~

I saw my sisters soul come out, I was mesmerized by how she cut the cracks deeper. "How did you-?" I started, but was quickly cut off as the flower --who we thought we could trust-- grew a vine and lunged for it....

I closed my eyes and covered them with my hands, not wanting to watch.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I uncovered my eyes, hearing grunts, to see Floweys' vine in my sisters hand. I saw her giving the flower a thing that she called her death glare. I was happy that he didn't hurt my sister, but I was also afraid she was hurting him.

~~Third person POV~~

Flowey struggled, his face was the second of his face phases. And the first of looking demon.

"Let me go!!! Death isn't so bad-" Flowey said in a demonic raspy voice, forcing the younger of the two to cling to the older.

Shadow gave him another glare. "Shut your organic salad mouth!" She snapped, her eye went like the skeletons they'd encounter in the future and the mixed mist started to float off her eye. Shadow focused on him and with that he was covered in a gray and blue aura, but since he didn't have a soul it was harder to engulf him with magic. She started to use her magic to pull him off.

Floweys face became covered in pain, he was forced to let go before his vines ripped. After he let go and he went back to his original flower form he heard the older black haired, one eyed, girl say something to the younger, brown haired, different color eyed boy.

"Adrien, get one of the boots out of my backpack." Even if she was mad, Shadow always talked in a sweet voice to Adrien.... except that one time on the surface right before they were pushed down here(a couple chapters ago).

Adrien obeyed and got out a brown knee high boot, it was a spare for them but both their shoes were good.... for now. He knew what his sister was doing, so he did his part fast knowing how much energy it takes before she passes out. He filled the shoe up with dirt, and placed it right under Flowey.

Adriens eyes went skeleton-ish, but his right eye emitted green while his left one emitted orange. The boy used his magic to put Flowey in the shoe.

Once he was done Shadow, her soul leaving just before she used her magic, collapsed onto the ground almost gasping for air, both eyes closed. When she opened them and looked up she saw Flowey dazed that these 'humans' had powers.
____________________________________
I think my writers block is wearing off!!! Finally!!
____________________________________
Adrien quickly rushed over to his sister and helped her up. "You okay sis?" He asked with such worry and care in his voice.

Shadow looked at him, blinked once, and clutched her head before nodding. "I'm alright bro, nothing's broken... I just need some rest is all." The silver eye teen responded.

Adiren smiled big and happily before turning around, facing Flowey.

Flowey was still stuck in the boot which had a greenish yellow orange mist around it, he just glared at them. "Stay away from me you freaks!!" He yelled, such hate and anger in his voice but also.... a bit of fear?

Shadow shot back the glare and wrapped her arms down her brothers shoulders and held him. "Weed..." She mumbled, not wondering if Adrien heard. "C'mon bro, we'll exit this place and....... Find the exit to the surface." She hesitated between finishing her sentence, as if unsure if she even wanted to go.

"Alright!" He said, starting to walk. His mist still emitting from his eye as he pulled Flowey along. Heh, it was weird, a boy-- with less experience on this world has learned and used his magic more then his sister who's nearly ten years older then himself-- was way stronger then his sister.

Shadow glared at the flower from the corner of her eye, making the weed flinch and bury himself into the boot. "Do we have to take him? He did try and kill me..." She asked her seven year old brother, with a 'What if it was you?' expression on her face.

Adrien nodded. "Yeah! 'Cuz we need to find out what's wrong with him."

("There's nothing wrong with me!!" The flower protested, earning himself another death glare from the girl.)

"All the monsters down here are nice, once you get to know them! But he's mean. Sure the others were mean, but they had a purpose to fight, to be free from here!" Adrien continued, talking as if Flowey wasn't there.

[Word Count-834]