24 ||

the next day at school, donghyuck was happy and nervous at the same time.

mark would show up as his boyfriend, and not just a friend. as mark arrived, donghyuck quickly went over to greet him.

"hello." donghyuck didn't make eye contact.

"hi hyuck!" mark didn't make eye contact.

there was an awkward silence which was soon destroyed as a loud crash came from the door.

"god damn it johnny, you're too clumsy" mark said, helping johnny up.

donghyuck held in a laugh as johnny went rambling on about how he'd sue the school for "child endangerment" donghyuck let out a laugh as johnny shot him a look.

"IS MY MISERY FUNNY TO YOU?!" johnny said, shouting at the boy, obviously joking.

donghyuck blinked and then replied with a "yes."

"WHY YOU LITTLE-" johnny said, mark holding him back.

"woah, calm down you beast, he's just teasing you."

johnny frowned.

"yes but i am HURT. H U R T"

"stop being dramatic" chenle said, coming in from the door.

johnny shrieked, jumping into mark's arms.

"IT'S EVIL!" he said.

chenle raised an eyebrow.

"i'm not evil."

"I'm a very sweet and innocent kid."

johnny's eyes widened.

"bullshit. BULLSHIT. you threatened to toss me out of the window if i didn't give you my fruit roll up!"

chenle smiled.

"no i didn't you're crazy!"

johnny pointed at the boy, looking at mark

"he did! i swear he did!"

donghyuck at this point had lost it, laughing harder then he doesn't know.

chenle winked at mark as mark dropped johnny, johnny scrambling to his desk as chenle sat down too.

"i'm in a classroom full of idiots." jaemin said, coming in with renjun and jeno.

"no you aren't, jisung isn't in this class." renjun said, his arm getting slapped by jaemin after.

renjun laughed as he sat, jaemin and jeno too.

mark looked back at donghyuck, walking over to him.

"donghyuck, would you like to go out with me. on a date. today. i-it's fine if you don't want to, i mean, we only started dating yesterday and i don't want to rush anythi-" mark was cut off by donghyuck smiling and nodding his head.

"i'd love to go on a date with you, mark lee."

  ❀

the story ends next chapter, and i'm not prepared.

mark and donghyuck are cute.

chenle highkey scares johnny.

chenle may or may not have tripped johnny.

anyways, this was cute i guess? it's a short chapter though.

as always, thanks for reading.

  -dicapricorns.