Disguise

In disguise

Chapter 1

I take one more good look around my room. "Man I'm goin to miss this place" I said as I'm walkin around lookin at the pictures of me as a little alien.

Yes, an alien. I live in a planet called SPARKS where all the aliens an my self .. Live. We're no different from the human .. The only difference is that we shapeshift. Other than that .. We're jus like humans.

Oh . Let me introduce myself. Hi my name is Diamond. I don't have a last name because it seperates us from being any more humane.

.I'm about 5'4. I have long hair. Bright skinned #teamlightskinned lol jk. I have 9 true friends and I'm 16. At this age we have a choice: to live on earth and have normal lives or stay in SPARKS and continue to live here.

I have no problem with earth .. I mean it's jus like SPARKS so earth will be a peice of cake. Thus makin my choice to live on the earth along with my 9 friends.

Earth seem fun and all but I don't really wanna leave my mom and dad. I'm the only child so me leavin might be a little hard on them.

As I looked in my room one more time I walked out with my bags in my hands textin Jada , one of the friends that's leavin SPARKS and going to earth with me.

Like I said SPARKS is like earth. Everything they got we do to. Instagram. Facebook. Cars. Trucks. Fast food places. Restaurants. Skatin rinks. U name it .. We got it

Finally Jada pulled up in the drive way. I put my bags in her car then turn to my teary eyed parents

"Aww mom .." I said tryin not to cry. I wish they could join mi. But they made the same decision before I was born. So they can't leave the planets unless they're visiting.

"I'll come visit. An I'll try to call u almost every day"

"Promise?" She said smilin and bit

"Promise.." I smiled and kiss her cheek. Then I turned to daddy who looked like he wanted to cry so badly but couldn't

"It's ok to cry dad" I said with a chuckle.

"It's jus.. your my baby girl. What if you get hurt and I'm not there to support you"

"Dad were aliens .. we can heal ourselves remember"

"Oh yea .. but you know what I mean. Jus bee careful .. I love u pumkin"

By this time we were all cryin. Even Jada in the car.

"I love u to daddy. And u to mommy. But I gotta go I'll call u when I make it" they replied with a simple nod

I finally managed to walk to the car and wiped my tears

"U ok?" Jada asked

I noded and we were off to the airport.

✈️ The airport✈️

The airport was packed. I didn't know all these kids wanted to go to earth. Probably curious as I was. But with the system we have .. The people who go decides to go to earth, all go to the same school but with humans.

I jus pray nothing ever goes down because we're not suppose to tell any human were alien. If they find out they might turn us into the government to get experimented on.

For all the humans know .. We're jus exchange students from an unknown island that they jus discovered.

As Jada and I walked around. We met up with all our friends. There's Tatyana,Cassie,Nick,Micael,India, Jaden and his twin which is a girl Cayden, and Tyga. I love these knuckleheads tho. They keep me rolling.

Soon they called our airplane for us to board. When we finished puttin our things the back (nvr rode a plane b4 so idk wat u call em) we sat down and relaxed for this hour ride. Our planes in SPARKS have this kind of oil that flys a plane in jet speed and gets is where we need to go in no time

There's also a sparks airport on earth but it's in Los Angeles which is where we're all goin to go to highschool and may even room together in a SPARKS apartment.

Enough about this trip .. I'm finna relax .. So until next time. Peace!!✌️

------------------------------------------

HEY GUYSS. THIS IS LIKE MY SECOND STORY BUT THIS TIME IM GOING ALL THE WAY. I THINK THIS GOING TO BE GOOD BECAUSE ITS DIFFERENT FROM ANY STORY IVE READ. SO HOPE YALL ENJOY. LOTS LOVE😘😘 K BYE👋😍