Chapter 8

Chapter 8

At the tattoo parlor

Diamond POV

As we walked in, we immediately knew what we wanted.

(Authors note: this might be hard to explain but if u have a good imagination then it's not that hard to explain)

Cassie ended up gettin a tatto on the side of her stomach underneath her ribs. It's a heart shaped key with a pink ribbon on top of it. Underneath the key has a sayin "follow your heart" in cursive.

On her collar bone is a big anchor and it's colored in a galaxy way to represent sparks I'm guessin. Also it represents refusing to sink.

And on her shoulder blade there's an infinity ➰ sign.

India got something like a henna (look it up) on her right hand.

A lion on her right thigh. That has some bad ass colors on it.

And a red ruby lookin diamond inside of a hourglass on her left arm. On the out side of that hourglass it says "stay true"

Jada Decided to jus get a peircin

Me and Tatyana decied to get the same tattoo. It's really jus a tatto that goes from our breast and to our belly button.

And cayden going to get a peircing too

Later on

It was around 10:00 pm when we came from the tattoo parlor. It was so tiring so we decided to get the peircings tommorrow.

At the apartment

I really don't feel like sayin what all happend because I'm tired so nite😴💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

------------------------------------------