Chapter 1: love, love, love

SANTANA POV

I stand at my locker, Brittany right next to me at hers. I grab my books and close my locker slowly. I look at Brittany. She's everything good in this awful miserable world, and she's all mine. She finally blew off stubble-Mc-Cripple pants to be with me.

"Santana, you ready?" She closes her locker and smiles at me.

"Yup!" I smile back at her and follow her out of the school. I get into the passenger seat of her car closing the door behind me. Brittany leans in toward me, for a kiss. I look around outside to make sure no one is around and give her a quick peck.

"Santana why do we have to hide us? I wish everyone could see this side of you, you being honest with yourself. Maybe more people will realize that your not a bad person." Brittany looks at my with puppy dog eyes that make me melt inside. I look down hating the fact that I have disappointed her.

"I'm just not ready for that kind of public announcement yet." I hear Brittany sigh and start the car.

**

"What movie do you want to watch?" I ask sitting on the floor next to a giant pile of DVDs in Brittany's room.

"You pick!" She yells back from
Downstairs. I pull out mean girls and place it in the DVD player. I crawl into Brittany's bed and wait for her to come upstairs while the previews play.

"I love this movie!!!" She squeaks as she enters the room with a bowl if buttery popcorn. She hops on the bed and snuggles into me, putting the bowl of popcorn on our legs. Her cat, Lord Tubbington sleeps at our feet by the end of the bed. I rest my head on Brittany's shoulder and hold her hand tightly as the movie plays.

**

The credits of the movie scroll down the screen. I move the empty popcorn bowl off of our legs and onto the side table. I move in closer to Brittany placing my hand on her waist, our faces not even an inch apart. I close the gap between our lips by kissing her softly. She returns the kiss, making it deeper as she slowly pulls me on top of her. I slide my hand from her waist, up under her Cheerios top, my thumb caressing her skin. She smiles into the kiss and plants her hands on my hips.

"Sweet. Lady. Kisses." She says between kisses. I smile, and slowly lift her top over her head. She slides her hand up to the top of my skirt, her fingertips just barley under it. I deepen the kiss and she slowly slides her hands further down my skirt. I pull away from the kiss only long enough to pull off the top of my Cheerios uniform, then meet her lips once again. She slides her hand toward the zipper of my skirt and slowly starts to unzip it, grazing her hand down my butt.

**

I pick up my uniform off of Brittany's floor and put it back on.

"Santana do you have to go so soon!!" Brittany whines.

"Britt-Britt, you know I don't want to leave but I have to! If I'm out past curfew on a school night my parents will go all Lima heights adjacent on me." I look over to Brittany as I tighten my high pony and notice her pouting.

"Don't be sad, hey how about this, how about we skip math and glee tomorrow and go to my place, no one will be home." I smirk at her and a smile starts to spread across her face.

"Ok. I'll see you at school. Call me when you get home ok!" She smiles cheerfully and her eyes twinkle in the dim light of her bedroom. I walk over to her and give her a passionate kiss, which she returns happily.

"I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." I smile and pull her into a tight hug.

"I love you too Santana." She whispers into my ear and squeezes me tighter. We part from our hug and I kiss her once again before heading out of her house.

**

I walk over to my locker and put my books away while I wait for Brittany to come.

"Santana!" I hear a voice yell from further down the hall. Brittany. I turn around to see Brittany running toward me with her beautiful smile on her face.

"You ready to go?" She stops in front of me out of breath, but still smiles wide.

"Ya come on!" I say intertwining my pinky with hers.

I get into the passenger seat of her car. I look around to make sure we are alone and kiss her passionately. She returns the kiss with even more force and I can't stop myself. I crawl over to the drivers seat and straddle Brittany, who almost instantly grasped my but.

"Hey look it's a bunch of lesbos!!!" A voice yells followed by laughter. I fling myself back into the passenger seat and notice a bunch of jocks and hockey players surrounding Brittany's car. Laughing.

"Britt drive away. Please." I look down and she starts the car. Nerves run through my body. This can't be happening. This can't be real.