summery

Long distance; this is when 2 two people in love or a friendship are very VERY far away from one another and the kicker is they still want to be together. This makes for those cute sappy love songs that’s beside the point. There’s a good and bad side to long distance.

Good side; your both not little punks you talk at the least once a day, maybe a little Skype, and one meet

Bad side; you get catfished. If you’ve never seen the show I’ll explain. Catfish when you meet someone online and start a relationship. You think there the real deal but there actually fakes.

This happened to me once I was 13 he was 20 he told me he was 17 and I being in scene phase was being dumb. You know flippy hair, dumb, bad taste in music the scene phase at its finest. I remember I bought matching yes matching rainbow fake extensions from hot topic with my friend.

My biggest regret from that time though is listening to blood on the dance floor. Like really there a crappy band. This is all irrelevant from the point. Well not really though I wanted you to know something most people don’t know.

You see my parents there pretty famous witch whether I like it or not means I am too, Along with my other three siblings. Like people know I’m online schooled now but I used to be at a public school in Ohio till the end of freshmen year, and that I’m in band called Our Last Call witch is an alternative pop punk band. Also I’m 16 and that I was bullied. No one ever believes this cause of my parents but the kids never liked the fact that I had cool things or that my parents were never home they thought it was wired. So I never had friends until 4th grade when I meet Scarlett and Kenni, they were both new kids and were still friends till this day.

Now in to my parents. My mom Nadine Cowell Parker, a famous actress. My mom’s my number one idol she’s still herself even 20 years into her career. She always nice to people and I think that’s why people love her so much or its she British accent. My mom’s older brother is Simon Cowell like as in the founder of One direction and basically family.

My dad a famous director. Like he’s gone a lot more than my mom cause he helps with the whole production of his movies. We go out and see him sometimes but now that we moved to L.A we see him a lot more.

My oldest sibling Seth Parker, he’s 22 and engaged to Jennifer Lawrence. Hess tall as in 6’1, brown hair, green eyes, and also the funniest person I know. My brother and Jennifer meet while on the set of a movie. She was normal and still is. Now Seth is planning a wedding and acting.

Second oldest Charlie Parker, 21, the odd one. Char is not like everyone else in the family. Hess the true normal one and flat out the nerd. Blonde hair, brown eyes, and only 5’5 which also makes him the smallest. Hess going to collage to become a doctor.

The third Vicky Parker, 19, the model. Vicky is a model, and also already in engaged to her high school sweet heart Danny London. Hess going into the army so there getting married. The kicker is there wedding is 3 months after Seth’s

Then there’s me Ashin Parker, 16, the musician. Or as my mom calls me the baby. Brown hair, blue eyes, 5’7. I’m in a band and in a relationship. With who you ask? I’m in a long distance relationship with Luke Hemming. Let me tell you this is worth every second of my time because I love that boy and he loves me and it beautiful.

This is the story my relationship with him before and during cause I don’t want there to be a after.