The Revenant

(A/N): This part will feature the characters of Overwatch (except Doomfist, and Moira will be a villian) as street racers (for a break in the war against Talon) , and you in this part.

Years later, some of Talon's members, Sombra, Reaper (now Gabriel Reyes) and Widowmaker were now allies of Overwatch. To get away from their long fight, they decided for one day, do a private street race.

On the starting line, Soldier 76 in a classic 69 Mustang, Tracer in a Jaguar F-Type (of course she would pick the fastest car), Genji in a AE86 Trueno and Reaper in a 1971 Plymouth Gtx (style is from Fate of the Furious).

As they got ready to race, you pulled up with a BDS blower on the Charger R/T and you wearing a black helmet to cover your face. The rest of the characters were spectating on a nearby bridge.

Timeskip after the race

The 900 horses of the Charger overtook the F-Type on the final stretch and won. As you were driving slowly, you took off your helmet to see better, with your black leather gloves and jacket on.

You saw everyone chatting with one another.

Widow: Who is that man?

Tracer: Reminds me of someone i know, especially that Charger..

Mercy: Could it be (Y/N)?

Reaper: Yeah, i could imagine.

He turned his head to look at your car driving slowly by them.

As he got a closer look, he saw you staring at him.

Reaper: No way.

All characters: What?

As they said that, you accelerated away from them and started to head away.

Reaper: It's him!

Tracer: Momentum lap?
Genji: NANI!?

Reaper: Get in the cars, we are going after him!

(A/N) Use this video clip to set the scene.

The whole team was onto you and following you around Los Angeles, as you led them down the L.A river.

Reaper: Can't be a standard Magnum under the hood, that's gotta be at least a 426 Hemi.

Widow: Why don't we admire his car after we catch him?

Gabriel: We'll never catch up to him, you should have let us fix the flight function in your car!

Widow: It won't be a problem, mon chéri.

You accelerated hard on the long stretch.

You smirked, thinking that you got away but you realized something was wrong.

You: Oh fu-

You smashed into an object at full speed, knocking you out on impact but the car was undamaged.

They slowly drove up and found your unconscious body on the steering wheel.

Soldier 76: Get him back to base, and quick. It's been a long time since we made that fatal mistake.