Soldiers

(A/N) Happy 4th July for the American readers out there! I want to commemorate the event by uploading a new chapter! Sorry it's been a while and enjoy the content!

After the video was shown, you next turned to the vehicles that the team will use to pull off this raid on a Talon base. You were working in the garage tuning up the vehicles that they will use on the heist and changing the parts.

The music was playing in the background while you were welding armor on the cars and fitting bulletproof glass on the windshield and other components.

You just finished your car that you will be using and shut the hood to reveal Ana standing behind you.

You: Hey Ana, what's up?

Ana: All set for preparations for the end of the week?

You: The vehicles are done. I just need to decide on my weapon next. Just want to focus on fist fights than weapons for now.

Ana: The combat simulator is available if you need it.

You: Thanks. I got something i need to show to you guys. Consider it my "special" move against those pesky Heavy Assaults and KillBox.

1 Hour Later.....

Overwatch Cast: Where is (Y/N)?

You: Six seconds have passed.

Talon Enforcer: Bring it on, RIDER! Come out!

You:  Seven seconds have passed.

The Talon Heavy Assault and Enforcers looked up to see something flying towards them.

You: ROAD ROLLER DA!*

KABOOOM

Underneath, the Talon Heavy Assault was trying to get the steamroller off them and some of the surviving Enforcers. They attempted to push the roller of them, but....

You: It's too late! You cannot escape! *starts punching* USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS!

They simply shouted in response.

You: USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! Eight seconds have passed! WRRRRRYYYYYYY! I'll smash you flat! *giving one final punch*

The Talon troops gave one last shout before they were crushed by the roller.

You: Nine seconds have passed.

Lucio: Technically, about 30 seconds passed-

You: Unless you want an actual steamroller tossed at ya, keep that mouth shut.

You got out from the simulation and started taking a big swig of water.

Mccree: Why train so hard pardner? You seem really angry more recently.

You: *sighs* He was a friend of mine. We were the best in high school and the best combatants  back in the Jaeger program. 

D.VA: What's that?

You: The Jaeger Program was a secret military organization by the U.N. as people that take down the Super-Soldiers when they go rogue. Sorry Gabe, Ana and Morrison. I should have told you this years ago.

Gabe: It's fine kid, tell us more.

You: Killbox was the best of the pilots in the academy. I was his second-in command during the time. When we were in Overwatch, he was in mostly the Blackwatch type of guy and was accepted. I stayed in Blackwatch also for training before moving up to official Overwatch status. You remember the bust on him years ago? He was connected to the Oslo attack and Rome as well.

Gabe: He was the most rebellious during his time. I hated him for his more brutal methods than me.

You: And me? I simply was angered that he betrayed our family. I need his soul to rot in the deepest, darkest pits of hell.

Zenyatta: How do you stay calm when your mind is in conflict?

You: I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters. For those ten seconds or less...

"I'm free."

References

1. Lines from Dio Brando, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure- Stardust Crusaders

2. Small Pacific Rim Reference

3. Dominic Toretto, Fast and The Furious franchise.