Chapter 4

Someone's POV:

"It's the way she fills my senses
It's the perfume that she wears
I feel I'm losing my defences
To the color of her hair

"And every little piece of her is right
Just thinking about her, takes me through the night

"Everytime we meet, the picture is complete
Everytime we touch, the feeling is too much
She's all I ever need, to fall in love again
I knew it from the very start, she's the puzzle of my heart"

I'm in the campus's garden as of this moment. And what I'm doing right now is I'm sketching a beautiful girl that I adore for a very long time. As I sketch the girl that I admire, I'm also listening to a Westlife song and sing along with it. This is the song I dedicate to her, The Puzzle of My Heart, because my day is complete when I see her even if she's not giving a glance. Just to see her beautiful face makes my day complete.

I like the band as well. Actually, I have all of their albums and video CDs. The albums that I love the most are World of Our Own and Gravity. And I also watched their Farewell Tour on DVD many times. And I have most of their songs on my phone.

I start to draw this adorable girl when I was new here three years ago. And when I met her for the first time, I fell in love with her. I always took a picture of her without her knowing. (Excuse me, I'm not a stalker, I just want to get pictures of her as my inspiration to my sketches) I'm talking to her but just a little as I hide my true feelings to her.

When I enter this campus, she's on a relationship that time. And I wasn't be able to talk to her because I don't want to show my feelings to her and I don't want to destroy their relationship as well. But when I learned her heartbreaking break-up to her boyfriend, I was really devastated. I always saw her crying and lonely during those times. It hurts me a lot and I just don't know what to do to help her.

But I did everything to help her cope the pain caused by her boyfriend and her former bestfriend. I'm sending her letters in her room secretly. I'm not putting my real name to it. Instead, I used an alias, known as the BlueDreamer.

"Ang ganda naman ng babaeng ginuguhit mo."

Oh, my God! Andito na siya, sa likod ko. Kelangan di niya malaman na siya ang babaeng ginuguhit ko.

Tinago ko ang sketchpad at iba pang mga gamit sa bag ko. Nilingon ko ang babaeng nagsalita. Oh my! Lalo siyang gumanda ngayon. Naka-full bangs ang buhok niya at nagpakulay pa siya. Ang ganda ng dating niya ngayon. Para siyang anghel na bumaba sa lupa.

"Ah, Mica, kanina ka pa ba dyan?" sabi ko.

She laughed a little. "Hindi naman. Kararating ko lang. Actually, kakasilip ko pa lang ng pagguhit mo pero tinago mo rin naman agad. Sino ba 'yang babaeng ginuguhit mo? Bagong inspirasyon mo ba 'yon?"

"Ah... Hindi. Um... wala 'to. Libangan ko lang ang mag-drawing ng babae. Alam mo naman yon, 'di ba?"

She frowned and she pouted her lips. "Yeah, I know it. Ang gaganda nga ng mga drawing mo eh."

I smiled. "Salamat. Pa'no may klase pa ako. Baka mahuli ako." I stood up and lift my bag.

"O sige. Baka ma-late ka pa. Kita tayo mamaya, ha?"

"Okay." Aalis na sana ako ng may bigla akong maalala. Kung dati, nililihim ko pa ang pag-ibig ko sa kanya, ngayon unti-unti ko nang ibibigay ang puso ko sa kanya. Gusto kong malaman niya na may tunay na nagmamahal sa kanya.

Huminga ako ng malalim at muling lumingon kay Mica. "Mica."

Tumingin sa akin si Mica. "Yes, Russell. May nakalimutan ka ba?"