Chapter 6 Pt. 1

Russell's POV:

"Some say love, it is a river
That drowns the tender reed
Some say love it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed
Some say love, it is a hunger
An endless aching need
Some say love it is a flower
And you is only seed"

I'm at the garden again, holding my pen and doing a sketch on my sketchpad. And as usual, si Mica na naman ang subject ng masterpiece ko. (Wow! Masterpiece talaga, ha? Ang lalim nun.) And as I sketch her, I'm singing a song by Westlife which is The Rose. And I draw Mica while holding a rose. I got to have that picture of her when the College of Music and Arts of our university had an outdoor activity last month. It was held on a rose garden and I saw Mica on a rose field holding a rose.

"It's the heart afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance
It's the dream afraid of waking
That never takes the chance
It's the one who won't be taken
Who cannot seem to give
And the soul afraid of dying
That never learns to live"

The every stroke of this pencil is beat of my heart for Mica. There is something special to that girl that I cannot explain. All that I know is I feel for her and I'll never let this chance to miss out. I love Mica very much but I don't know how to show it to her. Maybe through love letters for now as BlueDreamer.

"Hi, Russell."

Wow! Akala ko naman kung sinong tumatawag sa akin. Si Julian lang pala. Umakbay siya sa akin nung nilapitan ako. Sinilip din niya ang drawing sa sketchpad ko.

"Russ, di ka pa tapos diyan? Nung isang linggo pa 'yan, ah?"

Oo nga pala, kaklase ko si Julian sa halos lahat ng subjects ko sa Visual Arts. Sina Martin at Aaron ay magkaklase rin pero iba ang course nila sa amin. Fine Arts naman course ng dalawa.

"Matatapos ko na to, I'm just adding some other details", I said, still doing sketch of Mica.

"Ah, okay", Julian said. "Oo nga pala, nandito ako para sabihin sa 'yo na may rehearsal ang lahat ng mga nag-qualify sa Battle of The Bands next week. So magiging busy na tayo para sa competition  next week. So better for you to be prepared, okay? I'll tell Aaron and Martin about this too."

"OK, thanks for reminding me", I said.

"And another one", he added. "Our class is about to start again. So that you must pack-up your things and we'll go back to the classroom again."

"Okay", I said as I fix my things and stand up. And we'll go back to classroom.

================================

Mica's POV:

I went to the locker area to get my things, most of it are books and notes. I'm about to get my things but I saw something outside of my locker.

A blue letter... again.

Yes, again. Because it's been one month since I'm receiving that blue letter. The messages of that letter are from the songs of Westlife. What will be the lyrics of the day this time?

"Across the miles it's funny to me
How far you are, but how near you seem to be?"

Hmm... These lines are from their song Close, from the album Coast to Coast. That's one of my favorite tracks on that album. This is one of the songs that helps me to move on from my break-up with Kenneth.

Grrr... Kenneth na naman! Pwede ba Mica, kalimutan mo na 'yang lalaking 'yan? How will you move on for good if you still remember him? You're so stupid! My mind said.