She's Into Drummers (Camren)

Prologue

Another night, another crowd. This was the last show of my tour. Being a teenager with fame is not easy, you can't really do anything without being scolded everywhere, but the fact that I have fans that support me on everything is the best part (well, and the money is nice too, I guess.)

This tour was a success, and thank god it's time to rest.  

'Just one more interview and I'll go home' I thought to myself.

"Hey! Welcome to KIIS FM, today we have a really special guest, Camila Cabello!" The interviewer says into the microphone and I smile.

"Hey, I'm really happy to be here, thanks for inviting me." I reply with a smile.

"We're happy to have you here, and we have some questions from your fans."  The old man says.

"Oh God, I hope the questions are not inappropriate, I know my fans, they're crazy." I say, laughing into the mic. The old man laughs with me and continues to ask a question.

"So, @camilaisreallyhot wants to know if you have any crushes, like a girl crush?"

"Well, let me think... I actually... yeah I do, her name is Lauren Jauregui, she's the drummer of a band called As Long As You Do, let me tell you something, she's really hot and so cute and I'm a big fan, and I hope to meet her soon." I say, feeling my cheeks heat up; I've had a huge crush on her for a long time, I love her eyes and her body and her face and ugh, I really want to meet her.

"Ooh, Camila is blushing! How cute! Lauren Jauregui, I hope you're hearing this!" The man teases me, and I blush even more, oh god, what if she is listening, oh no. embarrassing.

"Oh my god, stoooop.""Okay, so next question..."

--

Lauren's POV:

I am at the car with my boys; Liam, Brad and Harry, they won't stop teasing me about Camila, we heard the whole thing on the radio, this is embarrassing since they all know I have a massive crush on her, now all I can hear are "ooooooh" "make a move or I will" "lauren damn" and it's annoying because I can't stop blushing.

I playfully hit Harry in the arm while he laughs at me. What an idiot.

"HEY! Don't hit the driver!" Says Harry.

"Then stop teasing me! It's not funny." I say, looking down.

"It's funny Lauren, and please, make a move, you've like her since you came out of the womb." Says Liam, looking at me."

Liam, that's not possible. And I don't like her, is just a crush! End of the conversation." I say, starting to get annoyed by them.

"Oh, okay, no need to get mad." Brad says.

Then they start talking about something I don't really care about. I can't stop thinking about Camila; she has a freaking crush on me! Is life even real? Maybe I should really make my move.

I take my phone out and open the Twitter app; I see I have a lot of mentions, #camren? What the fuck is that? I open the tweet and I see that's my name mixed with Camila's, I smile, and that was really fast. Glad to know her fans ship us, which gives me motivation to make a move.10 minutes passes by and I finally decide to send her a Direct Message;

"Oh, so you have a crush on me? That sounds nice :)" I think about it for a second and press the send button, let's see what happens. If she answers, I will make a move.

Since is late I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

--

Camila's POV:

That interview went cool, it was nice. Now I'm home and oh god, I missed my bed so much. I wash my face and change into my pajamas, I grab a bowl of cereal and start eating it, I was so hungry.

My phone suddenly vibrates and I see that I have a notification, I open the Twitter app and see that I have a message and OH GOD..

@LaurenJauregui: Oh, so you have a crush on me? That sounds nice :)

Oh my god...