CLASSES

SEEK AND RETRIEVE 

This class can be described in a few words 'coffee fetcher'. collecting packages and letters from around the city keeps you in shape, but having limited weapons gives you two options:

FLIGHT or FIGHT. 

certain ranks give you certain levels of access, the lower keeping you confined in the university walls.

And always remember... you are not important.

RANK A:

Rank A is the lowest type of assasin you can get, you only speak when spoken to or given permission, speak out of turn and prepare for a beating... if the gods feel kind.

if you are demoted from Rank A you are demoted for good.

sadly you are confined to the walls of 'Theia Thanato',making you, the reasearcher.

RANK B

Rank B is very similiar to the rank before it, they can only speak when spoken to and cannot be demoted.

This rank is allowed to roam outside the walls by no more than 1 mile. business only.

RANK C 

These are allowed to roam through to the edge of the city, lucky, but unlucky. this is where the demonic attacks happen most.

WEAPONS 

RANK A + B

Pistol

Dagger

RANK C 

Pistol 

dagger

specialised weapon (see page)

ESCORT CLASS

This is a mission almost of that of a guardian, you accompany important citizens outside city walls (All ranks allowed as far as that contract permits)

RANK A

Less Important citizens

RANK B

Important citizens

RANK C

Almost the surperiors and the highest of the seekers and the escorts

WEAPONS

RANK A

Choice of 2 weapons

RANK B

Choice of 3 weapons

RANK C

Choice of 4 weapons

BEZERK

Their purpose is to eliminate who god wills them to,highly trained in the use of many weapons bezerkers are easily one of the most dangerous.They have no feelings as they slay every demon they find, on occasion killing the humans that are attatched. (You cannot be promoted from bezerker unless you show great potential).

RANK A

2 weapons

RANK B

1 SPECIALTY weapon

RANK C

weapon of your choice

ASSASSINS 

Assassins are the ones running the school, they are the most skilled and the highest authority besides THE NOTE. They go on missions away from the school into towns beyond. They have the most freedom.

RANK A+B+C

Weapons of choice and C is the "BOSS" He/She trains lower classes. (If they are not on a mission)

SPECIAL WEAPONS:

You can choose any weapon you like, as long as it is within reality. Yes, that means no sword that erupts into flames, stop pouting at your screen.