She Smiles

{TRIGGER WARNING}

She smiles, she's perfect.

Her hair falling perfectly around her face, she always looks her best, she wears a perfect smile and has perfect breasts.

She's known for her kindness, her beauty, intelligence, and grace. Her makeup is always soft and natural.

She smiles, she's perfect.

Teacher's pet, underclassmen adore her. All the guys want to be with her and all the girls want to be her.

She dresses uniquely but it just fits her personality. She has the ideal body, small and curvy but not too big and not too skinny.

She smiles, she's perfect.

Everyone loves her, she can do anything. Her heart is pure and her words never seeming rude.

Little do you know, she's falling apart. Her facade is slowly shattering like her soul.

She smiles, she's lying.

They never noticed how she struggles to do everything. Trying to hard to please everyone else she has no room for herself.

No one hears her cries for help in the darkness called life. Her "friends" never really liking her, just liking the attention.

She smiles, she's lying.

No one ever knew that she was raped. That the boys who violated her, not knowing what "No" meant.

Just like her clothes, they stripped away her dignity. Emptiness is all she felt, the only ones she trusted taking her for granted.

She smiles, she's lying.

She is a flower, beautiful when fully bloomed but if you pick her she withers. Her heart is a picked flower.

Her emotions just a memory, but she keeps on. Pretending to be happy to please everyone else.

She's smiling, she's dying.

Her family love her but don't have a clue. The little girl they love can't be fixed with even the strongest glue.

She's just a paper doll, easy to tear. But she forces herself to be strong, she knows she's slowly breaking.

She smiles, she's dying.

No one would expect it, the perfect girl to be like this. It's disappointing that this is what little girls look up to.

She's always been told to be strong, weakness is failure. They never mentioned that the biggest war is with yourself.

She smiles, she's dying.

The cuts on her thighs are battle scars, she had been fighting the voices inside her. Telling her things that a perfect girl shouldn't think.

Little does she know, some experienced her pain. She doesn't realize it doesn't have to be like this, then in a hospital, she woke up once again.