Late Last Night (LEMON WARNING)

Author note; Okay, so I was thinking that we needed a small break from all the tournament. Serious Lemon Warning so if you don't like explicit content then don't read for your own goody two shoes well being. IF you like lemons then enjoy the wonderful world of hard Yaoi~<3

His lips ran down my neck as I closed my eyes, his breath was so hot that I believed it could melt metal. His hands ran up my back that wasn't covered by the thin black fabric of my top, his skin was rough because of those gloves he was always wearing. His breath smelled like Alcohol and the chicken that we had eaten at the bar, I couldn't remember how this all started. The small kiss on the lips, the nibbles on the collar bone, or maybe it was when he grabbed my waist and pulled me a little too close. I gasped as I felt his teeth sink into my neck a little harder than he had before, my nails dug into his shoulders as I threw my head back against the window. "Shit," I whispered to myself as I pulled away so I could rub the back of my head and winced as I felt the slight pulsing that just had to follow. I wouldn't say that I was sober but I don't think that I was nearly as drunk as Gingka who was looking at me in a daze. For a moment I wondered if he could see anything at all, I wondered who he saw in front of him. It couldn't be me, he hated me.

"Gingka?," I whispered but stopped as we hit another bump, god I wished that this guy would learn how to drive. I winced as my elbow hit the door handle and slowly sat up so that my back was against the door and my feet were on the seat. He looked at me and slowly leaned forward brushing my lips with his, his eyes slowly closing as my fluttered closed as he pulled back. He slowly ran his hands up my leg before moving them up to my cheek so he could trace my deep scars that would stain me for the rest of my life. I hated them, I hated them not because I thought they made me ugly or anything because I thought that they made me look more intimidating, I hated them because they would always remind me that I once was his. "Did you mean what you said Kyo?," he whispered as he placed his forehead on mine, my heart stopped as I shook my head. I didn't know how to feel anymore, a part of me still hated him because of who he was, but another part of me felt something deep for him.

It wasn't like the affairs I have had in the past but so much deeper than that. Me and him seemed to have been through wars and we have only been married for three days. It made me wonder what could happen a day from now or maybe a few years, one of us was going to snap before the other, but which one it was too early to tell. I slowly brought my lips to his and he pushed me gently against the door before licking my lips slowly, my heart stopped as I slowly closed my eyes. 'This isn't right. He is a rival and rivals don't kiss, lick, bite, and or touch each other in such-' I yelped as he pulled back and bit my lower lip. His eyes had a new shine to them, I had never seen them so sharp as he looked at my lip that was throbbing. His eyes went from my lips, to my chest, down my long legs... I hissed as I felt his eyes undress me, I had to face facts that my common sense wasn't working right now. It was over and done with and the Alcohol couldn't be helping my mind focus as we slowly felt the car come to a stop.

"Come on, Now," Gingka said in a stern tone before grabbing my arm so he could drag me out of the car. My heart pounded as we laughed for the first time together as we passed the butler who looked concern but happy to see us not bickering. We turned the corner so hard that I thought I was going to be thrown into a wall, for someone who took seven shots Gingka still had a lot of control of his legs. He looked over his shoulder before slamming open my bedroom door, before slowly letting my wrist go so he could lock the door. I didn't see the point in locking it because I don't think anyone would come in this room because they knew that I was going to be in there. He walked over to me before taking me into his arms and pushing me into the wall, I jumped up so that I could wrap my legs around his waist. He gave a small smirk as if he was glad he finally got to show me his upper arm strength but that had to be short lived as I felt him start to shake underneath me.