Whore in my house

Too deep in my thoughts to talk to anyone, I simply attached my dr.Dre mixers to my ears and went off into my own world. A world that doesn't last long for me, because my social media is always blowing up or those fake ass people I call my friends are just simply ripping my head phones off and bugging the shit outta me.

But no as I open my eyes I see Natalie looking down at me peering with her purple colour contacts. She wasn't one of those fake ass friends I have, she wasn't even a friend.. just one of those people that thinks everyone actually likes them. "Hey can I invite one of my friends-Gretchen- over." She asks me.

"Yeah sure-" I was cut off by her.

"OMG REALLY!"

"Yeah sure- to your house." I simply state and carefully succeed into the world of music know as Dr.dre beat mixers w/ nsn NEVER SHOUT NEVER!! I hadn't yet turned it up on full volume so I heard her mumble 'Whore'

I threw off my head phones, jumped up and slapped her. "excuse me bitch" She tried to simply turn away from me and run but as she did I pulled on her all of the sudden long ponytail, that 'Grew' out over the spring break. And quite suddenly it just fell into the palm of my hand. "Ha you have a weave, you fake ass whore."

"James wasn't callin' me a whore when he was riding all over dis body!" Oh she'd crossed the line and you don't want to cross the line with me. I twisted her wrist,pulled it up to her shoulder blade and booted her out of my house/mansion whatever you wanna call it.

I don't like to brag but 6 years in boot camp, 2 more in military training even though I clearly didn't want to be There.

........ And I don't know this yet but I'm about to spend 10 more months in delinquency camp.

******

Good morning Red Bird, gosh I have that stupid nabi song stuck in my head. But good morning anyways. I quickly look at my alarm clock and see its already 7:40 and I'm still not up. I throw on a pair of black high waisted jeans. And a pink floral crop top and a Neon green under armor jumper. Does some stuff we can skip cause "ain't nobody got time for that!" I slide down the staircase railing while put my hair in a waterfall side braid.

"Lycia? Is that you?"

"Yes mom and I'm gonna be late for school!" I almost shout as I grab some bacon off the tray she was holding.

"School? On a Saturday!"

"Yeah bye- wait back up the truck, It's Saturday?!!"

"Yes, yes it is!" She says while laughing as she gently throws a calendar at me. While my mouth gapes open as I just stand there , she swats my cheek as a gesture to close my mouth.

I go back up stairs to put on some (the baggy ones with the pockets in the front) Black sweat pants, And a rainbow Tie-die "This girl supports gay Marriage" Jumper.

Ugh now I have to go all the way down stairs to get more bacon, long distance sucks!!

-"Lycia come down here..." I had no reply,"Its time for breakfast." I ran into the hallway so fast I almost had to stop and think. Eh I'm too lazy for this! but then again I thought about it FOOD. I stumbled down the stairs getting ready to curse someone out about my toe getting hurt. Then remembering what my theropist said "You have to channel up all of your anger into positive energy.

phew I sure got down those stairs fast!

SIKE!!