THIS BALD @&$@

"Lycia time for mr.Hicks!"

"No I will not talk to that bald AXXXOLE again he's an idiot!"

"And this is exactly why you need to talk to Mr.Hicks!"

"No he's just a bald idiot who knows nothing!"

"Just please give him a chance!"

"Okay fine, but only because I'm such a nice person!"

"I knew you would."

"Wipe that dumb little smirk off your face mom!" That smirk suddenly turned into a really big frown.

"You need to live a little, get out more... Maybe you could even join a sports team!" Huh, sports what is this foreign term that old people always use?

"MOM! You should know by now that I'm way too l-a-z-y to do all that crap." I said bringing out the word lazy in the longest way possible.

-SHINY HEADS-

"Lycia has your stress been getting a litt-" I cut him off

"Mr.Hicks, Did you know that you have a really shiny head?"

"Excuse me?"

"You know what I think I can almost see my reflection through it!"

"That's it! End of session. GOODBYE!"He almost screamed pushing me out into the hallway. Okay man that guy is a little to pushy. I though to myself as I got up off of the floor. Dusting the dirt off of my skirt,(Hey that rhymes) I walked into the waiting room to greet my mom.

(M=Mum)(L=Lycia)(other people will be added)

(M); "So honey how did it go?"

(L); "it went great as a matter of fact it went too great, Mr.Hicks said I won't be needing to come to his office anymore." *Smiling Brite*

(M);*The smile on her face fades but is still there*

A/n(Hey I kinda gave up ^^^ that kinda of text it bothers me😂🐢)(Laughing emoji and a turtle)

"Should I go talk to him about this, I mean all of the sudden your mood and behavior changed?" She asked with concern hinting her voice.

"NO! ...I mean he said it was fine and I'm doing great." I said scooting her towards the desk so we could sign out for good. Unfortunately Mr.Hicks office was right next to the sign out desk. I caught his eye, and stuck my tounge out at him.

"AND DONT COME BACK!!" He shouted loudly as we were trying to leave. My mum didn't say anything about it. But as soon as we got to the car the Q's hit....

"Lycia? What did he mean about the whole' and never come back thing'?What did you do this time?"

~After what felt like 20 minutes~

...Well I'm pretty sure it had only been 35 seconds, her deep hazel eyes we're really starting to scare me. it was like they we're burning into my soul!

"Okay okay okay! Told him he had a really shiny head..." I told her whispering the last part to myself. Then quite to my surprise she smiled, and then whispered with a grin.

"Only my child!"

"Only yours!"😜(I feel very sorry if you can't see emojis)

*******

Short? I know. But, I promise that the next chapter will be longer.