Chapter 7- A Dark Past

Osamu: "Would you like to join the Lightz Rise guild?"
That question bounced on Azubir's head for several minutes. But Azubir's answer was, "No." As he got out of bed, he took his shirt and left the guild. Then Hikari was going to convince and persuade him. But Takeshi the aguanto said to him: "Let it go, to stay must be voluntary but will never be a Lightz Rise like us." Then with tears in his eyes Hikari let him go and so Azubir left the guild alone.
Then a week later Takeshi took Hikari to eat to see if she calmed down and forgot the event of Azubir. But she flatly refused to forget him and ignore him. To leave the one who had saved her when she was about to die and was alone where no one listened. But despite not being heard and Azubir did not know it. He did not hesitate for a second to destroy 3/4 of that town or to put his life in danger for a girl he did not know. Then Takeshi half annoyed said to him: "Hikari you so much that you cry and he decided to leave and leave you behind" then Hikari interrupts him: "It does not matter He saved me and is alone now" but Takeshi raised his voice and said " Hikari crying said: "No, but he promised that he would protect me even if I had to fight. against the same hell. "Then Hikari in his crying ran off to his house leaving behind Takeshi. Osamu suddenly appeared in front of Takeshi saying to him:" That is a subject to which you should not intrude as no one interferes with your past. "
At Hikari's house she started fighting alone and tearing up her room while she cried. He continued fighting alone until he calmed down and when Hikari calmed down, he stared at the X3 magician at his window tapping on the window until Hikari noticed it and opened the window and let him in and the X3 asked him: "Can we talk for a moment Hikari and Hikari accepted, then X3 said "Well I wanted to tell you that when I use my magic manipulate your past with your present making you relive a past that only a demon or a god could endure and there went completely uncontrolled past was where Azubir's mother was killed by someone in the dark in front of her eyes and then the person who was not seen had said something while Azubir-san was on the floor crying at the age of 4 years. Since then he began to develop a very deep hatred which is in his interior that ah formed a horrible demon within Him although to be sincere those are his true feelings accumulated inside Him forming that creature and those feelings when they overflow take over Him making him a very powerful and dark demon. But the person who turned him into that was his blood father who after killing his wife (Azubir's mother) picked him up and abandoned him in a very dark breach where he fought to kill because he was going to die there and was in that place surrounded only by death and demonic beasts that attacked without rest until I eliminate them all at the age of 18 years and had so much power that the dark gap throws it to our world. Since He is not a human of this world is a human from another world, please save Azubir from being devoured by his thirst for revenge and the darkness that surrounds him. "After that the magician X3 said goodbye and left.
Then Hikari went to the guild and took the job where he had to defeat Thanatos and look for Takeshi which I accept and went with her immediately although they knew they could perish, it was a decision without hesitation and very spontaneous. After two days and on the way to the mission they faced with a few herds of beasts from the sand where they were in trouble but then after several attacks already tired Hikari defended itself from an attack of the beasts I believe a wolf with the design of panda of the size of a cat well kawaii but this little wolf was made of light and the black spots were black shadow a magic that came out in the light of Hikari magic but the wolf after receiving an attack of the beasts became enraged becoming an adult wolf completely of shadow absorbing the light it began to attack until to defeat to all the beasts and after defeating to the beasts return to the size of a cat and with design of a panda. Then Takeshi realized that the wolf had a mark like a triangle of light on his chest and when Takeshi went to ask Hikari something he saw that Hikari also had the same triangle of light in his chest. Then the wolf howled and returned in magic where the light triangle of Hikari. Then Takeshi remained silent, helped to lift Hikari and continued their journey on the way to Thanatos ..
To be continued.....