Dakota

Dakota...the school witch. Ya..haha I did just write about myself in the third person. Anyways...hey. I'm Dakota. Yes, you heard me right. I'm the school witch or...at least that's what everyone calls me. It may be cause of my purple hair or because I'm always wearing something with a moon on it. That's why I always have my earbuds in..I don't need to hear that hate. Fuck them! So about me huh? Ummm..well I love my black cat! His name is blossom. Ya... I know, what a girly name for a for a girl who wears all black and loves Palaye Royale. Ohh...yaaa. Almost forgot to mention, I mean it's stupid but like I guess I'll tell you anyways. There's this...guy...who goes to my school. His name is Remington and he's in a band called Palaye Royale. I would say I may have a small addiction to them but it's bigger than small. Nevermind, you know what I mean.  Their music is amazing and well..I get really happy when I hear his voice. It really speaks to me and helps me understand. I'm really excited cause a little birdie told me that they just wrote some new songs and I'm so pumped to hear them!! Anyways, enough about me. Later.

AN: This and the next chapter are just main character descriptions. Then the book starts.