To Good to Be True

I start walking down the little cement path and head towards the parks stage. I started getting anxiety because I started realizing this day was to good to be true and I knew something bad was going to happen. Dakota has a good day, something bad is gonna happen, this always happens. I took a seat on the bench that was near the stage but to where no one could see me. There was a bigger crowd than I was expecting. "Who I am kidding? It's a fucking free concert!? Who wouldn't wanna go?" It's then my anxiety went away when I saw Remi and his brothers backstage getting ready. I started walking over and I went towards the back of the crowd. I didn't feel like getting crushed to death by a bunch of people and plus, the one person who I wish wasn't here, was here. Ugghh...Chloe. All her minions were surrounding her. Just the thought of her being that close to Remi scares me. I mean I know Remi isn't my property, I just don't want him to fall for a girl like her. I was getting my earbuds out of my bad when I saw Remi and his brothers start walking out on stage. Remi said, "Are you guys ready to fucking party!" The whole crowd cheered and then Remi started talking again. "So as some of you may know we are working on creating our second album right now and you guys are the first ones to hear our knew songs. We are really excited on these and we hope you love them. Are you guys reeeaaddyyy!" Remi said. The crowd cheered so loud I almost went def. "Alright this ones called, "Get Higher."

I woke up...to the sound, of a man who's always been but never been around
And he told me, how to change my ways
And stop! With the childish games
So I told the man No!
I'm never ever going to change!
This is who I am...
Going to feel my own pain
Haven't been here in years and it's not your choice
Going to do what I want
Cause I'm not a little boy!
I GET HIGHER
I GET HGHER
IM GOING TO SET THIS HOUSE ON FIRE!

Omg, I'm actually dieing! This song is amazing! I couldn't help but start bopping my head and shaking my body from left to right. I felt like I was free and no one could stop. They played more songs from their album. They were called, Ragdoll, Warhol, Too many people, and Ma Chérie. Omg guess what! Ma Chérie is featuring Kellin Quinn! I can't believe he knows Kellin Quinn, like what the fuck! The last song they played for that night was called, Don't Feel Quite Right.

You talk the talk like your someone else, someone else
You walking down the street all by yourself
You spending money, don't know where it come from
I'm not a fan of you, I'm not a fan of you at all
Oh no..so syndicated...god damn....so medicated
Oh no I'm misbehaving
Oh no
I don't feel quite right, something in the air out
tonight
Must be the way she's looking at me, is there something is there something wrong with me...

As I looked up, from rocking out, I saw something I wish I would of never seen. Remi bent down and was looking at the crowd while singing. He put his hand out to touch all the fans hands..and then....it happened. Chloe was right in front of Remi's face was singing and she kissed him while it was the guitar solo time and the song was ending. Remi and me made eye contact as it was happening and it was horribly awkward. Remi kinda pushed away but I couldn't tell if he enjoyed it or not. See I told you something would happen, this day was to good to be true. I could burst into tears I was so sad but there was to much rage inside of me. I couldn't contain myself. I just stood their not knowing how to feel. The crowd went wild as the song ended. I couldn't cheer, I was in shock. Remi said, "Thank you all for coming tonight. I love you all and have a goodnight!" All I could think was how was this happening, I literally couldn't move. As the crowd walked past me, I got my feet step on a lot but I didn't even notice cause the pain in my heart was to much. I caught Chloe walking past me and she said, "His lips where so soft. I bet yours are all crusty, you witch!" All her minions started laughing as they walked away. Their laugh kept tainting me in my head. As everyone was gone, I sat on the same bench and when I looked up I made eye contact with Remi. I got up and walked away hastily trying to avoid him. I could see his brothers peeking from around he stage watching us.