Overload Imagines

Ryan:

He's about a head taller than you and likes to make fun of your height a lot. But he loves how comparatively short you are though, because you're the perfect size for him to give you soft forehead kisses whenever he pleases. Which is a lot.

Joey:

He likes nothing better than to hold your hand. Wherever you two go, his hand is always intertwined with yours. Whenever he gets the chance; in a queue, waiting at the traffic lights, sat down at a cafe, he'll kiss the back of your hand like the gentleman he is as his own sign of affection.

Jordi:

Since the day you two met, he's always loved your nose. It's one of his favourite things about you, as you likes to tell you every day. Every now and then he'll lightly kiss your nose, making you giggle sweetly every time he does it.

Andy:

He likes to kiss every part of your smiling face. He'll often shower your face with kisses leaving your lips 'till last so that when he does press his lips to yours, it make the whole thing sweeter and the sensation longer lasting.

Ollie:

Ollie really loves giving you neck kisses. Whether you're in public or not, he'll dip down slightly to place warm and tender kisses on the side of your neck and on your collarbones.

(A/N: I know, it's shit, but it's also 3am and I can't keep my eyes open. I just wanted to get something up so I hope this is okay for now. ily x)