How i met my boyfriend/mate

THE BEGINNING OF A NEW

Man i am starting out a new year  and my dad tells me he is backing down from pack leader that meant i had to take over. i walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat that morning and  my dad said "we need to talk" i thought about what and then i said "okay"

"As you know i am getting older and as you being my only daughter you are the next pack leader and i know that you haven't  met them but you will this afternoon." my dad never let me meet the pack before but i could tell  he was serious. Trust me i am not the typical weak wolf i have been in training since i could walk like kung fu, karate, mma, and boxing. my dad told me i had to be strong.

As i got ready to walk to my car i played the conversation over and over again. I got into my red Lamborghini and drove to school. It was my second year in school. Thats when my best friend kira came over and hugged me and said "girl you look hot" i said "thanks girl i try" now  all eyes was on me and i felt uncomfortable.

My exes girlfriend kept giving me dirty looks and i didn't like that. No one disrespects there Alpha but i forgot my dad haven't told them yet. so i smirked and went to my locker. i said "girl i have to tell you something" and thats when i heard someone say "mine" i turned around to see this guy looking at kira and he came over and my she said  "mate". I couldn't believe it right in front of me i need to find my mate and soon before i get angry.

school was like a daze 1st,2nd,3rd,and forth went by and then came lunch. Me, kira, and her mate came together and sat down i was about to ask him his name that's when my exes girlfriend bumped into me. I must have got up and flipped her on the table and said "you have one more time to disrespect me"i heard my Alpha talking and i could smell the fear and everyone was looking at me i pushed her all the way across the room and i sat down. I had never gotten that angry in school and a lot of people hurried and looked away.

My best friend asked " what was that?" i said " she shouldn't have disrespected me" i could see fear in my best friend eyes i guess i was using my Alpha tone and i said "sorry" she said its okay. That's when the bell rung and i got really angry because i didn't get a chance to eat that's when i walked to the vending machine and got me a bag of nuts. Then i went to 6th, 7th and 8th.Thats when kira and i met at our locker and her mate said by the way my name is James Roberts.

   NOW ITS TIME FOR ME TO MEET THE PACK I HAD TO STOP AT HOME FIRST TO CHANGE INTO SWEATS AND A T-SHIRT AND I JUMPED IN MY CAR. I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO TELL KIRA SHE WI BE SHOCKED I THOUGHT.
-------------------------------------
             TIME TO MEET THE        

                 WHOLE PACK!

As i pulled up to the pack house i can see thousands lined up. My dad was at the top just talking that's when i showed up my dad said "silence" everyone got quiet and looked up here where me and my dad was. That's when i seen my exes girlfriend and i smirked a little bit. My dad said "as you all know i am coming of age and my offspring has to take over the pack and now i introduce Emily Kay Stewart your new pack leader." that's when i seen shock in everyone's eyes. My dad said do you want to say something? i said "i Emily Kay Stewart except to be your Alpha and i will protect you all" i went behind a door and changed and i roared and growled and they growled. lol it was known that i was Alpha.

  I changed back and my beta and my third came to my side and i walked to my office. I mined linked everyone and told them "come to my office one by one and tell me your name and who your parents are" that's when my dad followed me to the office and told me to take a seat behind it. I said " dad let me catch up with you later i have to do something and i hugged him and kissed them on the cheek.

one by one they all came to my office and i remembered all of there names and there parents.

There when i got down to the little that was left and i told them all good night they all bowed in respect. I had to go home and my beta and my third came with me and packed my things things into my car and there car. I got to the top of the stairs and put all the boxes there and i layed down and told them "no one bothers me and i went to sleep.