Time for training part 2

Emily's pov

        He started walking towards me and i am so unfazed by it but my beta and my third was growling and being protective. Little did they know about my royal part of me and i almost let it slip until i got snapped out of my thought when he said "MINE"  that's when i calmed down and my wolf took over also she was kind of mad but i just took a back seat.

        Maria's POV

i am pissed who does my mate think he is i am the boss of myself and i am no ones but my self i walked forward i mind linked my beta and my third and told them to move out the way. As they moved i stood right in front of them as he came a little closer i started to talk in my most powerful voice and told him to " STOP" he stop quickly as he touched me i soften a little and i said "hi Jason now can you let Andrew back out so i can let Emily take back over because she will get pissed" before he did he kissed me and he changed back but i stayed a little longer so Emily wont try to be twice a bad ass about what i just did.

Jason's POV
_____________________________________ i just had to come out because Andrew always push me down so that i wont be able to talk but this time he had to take the back seat. i started walking towards her and as i got closer her wolf took over she did something and i could feel the power all around her and when she said "STOP" i had no other choice but to.

     Her wolf was a little upset i could tell because she said "stop" and when i touched her face soften and she asked can i let Andrew back out because Emily was getting pissed  and before i did i had to get a kiss so that i could remember what it felt like. Andrew has been through a lot losing his mom at a young age and his father not around and he doesn't know how to love because his heart was pained. Andrew is always mad because his dad married this lady who is now his step mother and he wont let her in because of it. I slowly let him take back over.
_____________________________________

                       Training
Aarons POV

        i am Emily's beta and every since that encounter with that Alpha she hasn't really been herself she stays deep in thought . She comes out and she goes to the training grounds where the two packs were.

she came in and the whole place got quiet they bowed there heads and she nodded her head. she started talking saying " now i do things a little different" she pauses" now i know you are wondering what i mean so lets get to it you all will stretch, then you will run around the perimeter 250 time in human form then you will break for five minutes and then shift and run in wolf form 250 times. that's the warm up after that we will have hand to hand combat and after that you will stretch again and we will all be dismissed for the rest of the afternoon" lol they all looked at her like she was crazy my pack knew she wasn't kidding but the other pack just doesn't know how we became one of the strongest packs in the world. " lets go" she said  then about 3 hours later everyone was hot and sweaty. she wrapped up the training by saying " you all did a good job tomorrow you all rest and we will continue the next day goodnight" i walked away with her.

_____________________________________                         AUTHORS NOTE

I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I WILL TO UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW.