Imagine #3 ~ Jungkook (BTS) (HAPPY BELATED BDAY - 09/01)

HAPPY (BELATED) BDAY TO MY FAVE
JUSTIN SEAGULL/INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY 전정국🎉🎂🎁💩💞

Even though I happen to be posting this a while after Jungkook's bday, it doesn't mean that I don't care about my bias, it just means that school sucks too much and gives me a lot of homework ㅠㅠ
--------------------------
Y/N's POV
The day had finally come. It was Jungkook's birthday! I had absolutely no idea what to get him though, seeing as he was either a lazy butt at home or a hardworking idol at Bighit Entertainment. Hmm, I wonder what he'd like for his birthday. I know, I'll go ask the rest of Bangtan, they'd know, right?

"TAEHYUNG, WE'RE LEAVING! HURRY UP, WE GOTTA GO SEE THE REST OF BTS!"

"OK, OK I'M COMING! YOU DON'T NEED TO SCREAM Y/N!"

"SORRY, CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND GET YOUR LAZY BUTT DOWN HERE?"

10 minutes later.....

While I walked with Taehyung to Bighit Entertainment, my mind was running with ideas of what to get Jungkook for his birthday. Then it hit me.

"TAEHYUNG!"

"Oh my god, did you just suddenly come up with something, cause that look on your face shows it all..."

"OMG HOW DID YOU KNOW? WHAT IF WE HAVE A SURPRISE PARTY FOR JUNGKOOK BUT WE PRETEND THAT WE'VE ALL FORGOTTEN HIS BIRTHDAY?"

"Hmmm, I guess that could work. But I mean, we can't stall for too long because he'll think we ACTUALLY forgot and become sad."

"I guess so, but the thing i-"

"You haven't bought him a present yet have you?"

"Mhm, you know me so well. No wonder you're my cousin."

"Yeah obviously, you're so lucky to have a cousin like me. Where else would you find a person as wonderful, amazing and good looking as me?"

"Jin, Jimin or Jungkook would do, but since Jungkook is my boyfriend then I guess I'd rather have Jimin as my cousin."

"WOW. I FEEL HIGHLY OFFENDED THAT YOU THINK THAT WAY."

"Of course I think like this, how else would my brain work?"

"It wouldn't, cause you're such a dumbass."

"DID YOU JUST SAY WHAT I THINK YOU SAID? YOU'RE SO GONNA PAY FOR THIS KIM TAEHYUNG?"

"OOOOHHHH, I'M SOOOOO SCARED."

"YOU BETTER RUN!"
------------------------
Jungkook's POV
Even though it was my birthday today, I felt like no one had remembered, and it was as if I didn't exist at all. Y/N hadn't called me this morning, but that was probably because I expected her to call me as soon as she woke up. Maybe my expectations were too high, but then again the rest of Bangtan would call me early in the morning every year when it was my birthday. They'd ask to meet up and go to the amusement park or the arcade and they'd secretly bring a cake to celebrate. Either something was weird this year or it was just me having high expectations.
----------------
Taehyung's POV
I arrived at Bighit with my one heck of an annoying cousin. Ugh, Y/N pissed me off so much. But she was my cousin after all, and I was the only family she had left here, seeing as her parents had passed away and her other relatives lived far away in America.

Sometimes I feel like punching her in the face a billion times, but then I think about how her parents would feel if they were here, which is what stops me.