Imagine #1 ~ Vernon (SVT)

Hiii everyone, I'm sorry that this might not be top notch because I'm not quite an expert at this imagine stuff so please don't blame me if it's not really a good story :/
Also, I'm debating whether or not I should do continuations of some of my imagines, please comment if I should or shouldn't, thank you!
------------------------------
Vernon was the most popular guy at school. Everyone loved him, all the girls, guys, teachers and even the principal. I had never thought that there would be a person in the world as perfect as he was, and yet clearly I was wrong.

But still, as perfect as he was, I had absolutely no attraction towards him whatsoever. When all the girls crowded around him, I was the only one to walk away. Even though my best friend Jessica had been there for me ever since we met in pre-school, every time she started talking about him I would put on my earphones and ignore her. I didn't know why, there was just nothing attracting me to him.

But one day, something really strange happened. Vernon approached Jessica and I before school started without his squad of idiot friends and started talking to us, well, mainly me.

"Hey, you're Y/N right?"
"Yes....."
"My friends and I thought you two were cute and wanted to know if you guys wanted to come hang out with us this afternoon. We're going to play laser tag and bowling. You guys wanna come?"
But before I could say anything, Jessica butted in and said,
"Sure, that sounds cool. Meet you guys here after school?"
That girl. I was going to kill her. She didn't even give me one second to think about it, and I swear it was NOT going to be fun at all.

A few hours later.....

"Come onnnn Y/N, cheer up! I did it for you too you know, it's not only because he's the most popular guy in school, but I swear he was TOTALLY into you. Like the way he looked at you, OMG YOU GUYS WOULD MAKE SUCH CUTE BABIES!"
"Be quiet Jessica, other people are going to hear you! And what do you mean? He was totally NOT into me and I hope he wasn't. I would never date a playboy like him."

In the far distance, I could see Vernon waving to us like a five year old, telling us to hurry up or else we wouldn't have enough time. Who cared if we didn't have enough time? I'd rather not go.

When we arrived at Strike Bowling, Vernon payed for the laser tag and bowling, as his family was one of the richest in the state. The receptionist kept flirting with him and he kept flirting back, which made me cringe at the sight of it but hey, at least I wasn't the desperate one.

Before we entered the laser tag room, I quickly scanned the list of teams, as we had been put into pairs, and I had been teamed up with the last person who I wanted to be with. Vernon.

"Hey cutie, looks like we're on a team."
"Yeah... how awful," I muttered under my breath.
He probably heard me, because he said with a smirk on his face,
"Trust me, by the end of this game of laser tag, you're going to love me."
"Oh puh-lease, you wish."
"Yeah, I wish." He said that with a wink and walked off.

We went inside the laser tag room, a dark and gloomy sight which if I'm being honest, kinda made me scared. Vernon probably sensed that, and whispered in my ear,
"Are you scared?"
"No... what are you talking about?"
"Your face has turned pale and you look like your gonna vomit."
"Well I might be a tiny bit scared..."
"Don't worry, I'll be in this room with you, and plus it's not THAT big of a room, you'll be okay."

For once, I was actually feeling relaxed, and I was glad that Vernon was there for me. But it was kinda unusual how he had changed from a flirty guy to a nice one in a matter of seconds. Oh well, that was probably how all playboys were.

A part of me was looking forward to this game, but another part of me felt like something bad was going to happen.
------------
OML I CANT WRITE IMAGINES THEY SUCK KMN :/