My crumbling walls

Picture of emerald

I made myself a hot cup of coffee and just sat on my balcony looking up into the sky. Staring up into what I could only describe as a dark abyss. I felt the fears of being alone with my thoughts of regret and the memories of the broken heart I had to indure. the fears of loving again and the memories of catching my boyfriends cheating on me with another girl. always leaving me wondering am I not pretty enough. what did I do wrong. when the flash back started before I could stop it.

It was the day I got fired from my job after school when I went there. I worked as an assistant at an fashion industry.

Thought I was gonna come home to my boyfriend to have a nice dinner out together.

When I heard the groans of my boyfriend as soon as I opened the front door and stepped in. I listen carefully on what's going on.

"you're very beautiful, Anastasia Williams. I can't wait to be inside you." I heard my boyfriend Mike say to some cheek.

"Aargh!" As soon as I heard her moans I snapped out of my shock and ran to my room before I could resister what I was doing, my hands slamed the the door to my bedroom opened.

I could you? I trusted you and loved you.

"please Emerald I can explain." he said

no... Get out... I said weakly.

"Emerald....please." he said.

NOW! now....

I marched in the room and grabbed all her and his clothes on the ground with his clothes in my closet throwing it out. I stood there and watch them scramble out my door. I tried yo apologize but I was done listen.

End Of Flash Back...

I allowed the tears to fall freely as I clutched onto my hurting heart. the pain has become too much to bare. I could see and feel the joy, glow and life in me dieing slowly when I mad up my mind to start over. A new fresh start, in a new country and not let love win. to not give into it or allow myself to love anyone or trust anyone. that was the day my walls came up.