chapter 2

Work was like any other day except today felt different then my usual dull day. Which consist of me dweling and rooming around like my body is here but my mind is not. I could tell by the cold rush of wind coming in the building as each passing customers coming in and out provided an opportunity for it to escap in the building. With the ding of the bell ringging each time the door opens indecating anorther customer. As the anticipation grow every waking hour that pass forcing my restless mind and body dreading and egar at the same time wishing she knew what was to come. Until her wait was put to an holt with the entries of a tall, muscular man. You could tell by the way his cloth clung to his body and move according to his movements. With a glint of mischief in his eyes. Daring and promising by body a night of endless passion even the devil himself can't grant. A smile so beautiful, innocent but yet sinical, as if he knew my deepest darkest secrates. Everything about that man draw me in and had me craving to find out what promises he holds for me. As i made my way to his table to take his oder.
"What can i get you?" i asked
"I will have whatever you recommand" he responded with an amused glint in his eyes. I was taken aback by his husky voice sounding like a man who has just woken up. Deep, strong and alluringly sexy. That it had my panties wet and me rushing as fast as my legs can get me away from his precenses. For the reminder of the day i deliever his order and tried my hardest to not look, touch or avoid any situations that require him to speak for fear of not being able to control myself around him. When he was done with his meal he requested my presences and said " why are you avoiding me, have i done anything to offend you?" shocked at his reamark i quickly shook my head and said "no you havent." with that he left but not with out a huge tip and a promise of a tommorrow filled with lust, love and happiness in my future. With that frighten thought i didnt know i was ready yet.