Chapter 6

Luca and I are going to the party together.We've gotten closer over the past weeks and he is just amazing.He told me he was just going to meet me there,so when me and Crystal pulled up to the house I decided to text him.The pack has their house for parties and the house is huge!! When you walk through the door there is a grand staircase that leads to the second floor. To the left is the living room and dining room is on the right behind that is the kitchen  and there is a game/hang out room where everyone can hang out.

 "So where your boo?"Crystal asked.

"He not my boo,well not yet." I winked at her laughing "He hasn't texted me back yet." I said a little curious cause he always text back.He needs to hurry up because i'm very impatient.

HALF AN HOUR LATER  

I'm dancing with Crystal,Damon,Angelina, Sergio We're just dancing and playing around when Crystal come up to me telling me to look towards the door. When I look over I See Luca standing at the door in some light blue jeans, a all white Button up with some nice shoes with a silver cross around his neck he is looking around the crowd searching for someone. Then our eyes lock and it's like for the first time I realized how handsome he truly was.

"So Colleen you look as beautiful as ever." Luca said standing right in front of me. 

 "Well Thank you Luca. You look dashing as ever." I said while admiring how sexy he looks.

"Do you wanna dance?" He asked while grabbing my hand.

"Yea. Just warning you if I step on your foot it's cause I have two left feet" I said laughing while he lead the way holding my hand. 

We started dancing when a slow song comes on. He pulled me close to his chest and slid his hand down my back to the crease above my butt holding me tightly but not to tight.It felt amazing and he smelled so good. While we're dancing I smell a wonderful scent of lavender mixed with a waterfall. At first I thought it was Luca scent till I realized it was coming from another direction. It was so intoxicating That I spaced out without even realizing it.

"So yes or no because if you say no i'll understand." He said. 

"Uh, What?" I asked confused having no idea what he said.

"I said do you want to go out  with me next saturday? We can go out to eat and go for a romantic walk afterwards."  He asked and I can tell he was so nervous asking because he was rubbing the back of his neck again, 

"Yeah I would love to." I said happy most likely blushing. Next thing I know he leaned In for a kiss and I kissed him back it started getting a little heated. When I heard a low level growl.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
well sorry for the wait. i got a lil romantic scean here and who does she smell?Could it be here mate or not? You'll have to wait to found out and can u ninjas check out my other book im making but  its on my other account with my friend .

@
werewolf_luvers

ill be posting it soon thanks love yous

P.s sorry that its short