Chapter 8

Damon pov

So it's been a week since the party and Luca is acting as if he didnt try to kill me. I just wanna jump across this room and tear his head off. But I made a promise to my Alpha not to kill him for Colleen sakes she better be happy.

"Hey Damon do you wanna go to your room and be alone with me?" some chick said I think the name Josie.I have no idea. 

"Umm not today...uhhh Josie." I don't really like messing around with girls and growing up I always wanted to wait for my mate but honestly I doubt I have one.So what better way to waste time then messing away with anyone I want.

 "My name is Jessica." Ohh yeah i forgot she the pack slut. She hot and stuff but not my type.

Crystal pov (surprise)

"Omg babe stop. That tickles stooppp." I said in fits of laughter trying to catch my breath. I'm going to kill him. He know i hate being tickled.

"That's a fast way to wake you up. Good Morning beautiful." Scott said while planting soft delicate kisses all on my face going down my neck sending little tingles down my whole body. God it feels amazing. While me and Miguel was making out all of a sudden I get a mind link from Sergio telling me to meet him and that it was an emergency. I told Scott I had to go and his wolf started whining and so did mine.

"Well be back as soon as we could" I said to both mine and his wolf.

-------5 minutes later------

" What took you so long? I said it was an emergency" ughh he so inpatient. Like seriously calm tf down I thought to myself.

" Sorry Scott  wouldn't let me go. You know possessive mate and all.So what you wanted to talk to me about." I said

"It's about Luca. He not who he seems to be."He said worried. Man what up with him and Damon talking about Luca.

" Okay I know you guys care for Crystal but you guys don't have to make lies about Luca. That petty. She going to be fine, she's a big girl" Before he could say anything Scott mind linked me so I told sergio i'll talk to him later. When I got back home I see Scott naked on the bed and oh is it time to have some fun.

------------------------------

Well here the next chapter hope yall enjoy nd im makin a new book that i will upload in a bit. it will mean a lot if yall read it and cant believe i got 1.8k read thanks. It mean alot to me