Prologue

Immortal Love

By: iWriteFiles

--------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Sa Mundong Ito Sabi nila mga Mortal lang ang Nakatira , Walang permanente , Kahit sa Pag.ibig.

“Love? Huh funny it is , Love ? its only a Game , Love? Is Like Girls they come and Go. Nothing's Permanent and Undying? Huh Everyone Knows that Everything Fades , As Time goes by people Change , Feelings Change . and Nothing Remains Even Life” – Ethan

Pero Mali Sila.

Xoxo

“Tomorrow is another 5 years Lyka , And you know what you Should do.” A Guy with a firm body said while sitting on a throne in the middle of a dark Room.

“Yes Master” She said while bowing her head while kneeling in front of the Guy Sitting on the throne.

“Good. And you must always remember the Rules Lyka” A Girl Said while standing beside the guy on the throne.

“Of Course Young Mistress.” she said while still bowing her head.

“Good , you May Leave” The girl said once again

“Thank you Master , young Mistress” she said and bowed once again before leaving the Dark Room. As soon as she got out of the Room she immediately heaved out a heavy sigh.

What’s new? she asked herself, another Five years had past, a total of 10 years since I Left him. She said once again. She remained standing in the middle of an open Aisle. While still thinking of Him. The one she Love.

“Your thinking about him again aren’t you?” She looked at the one who just spoke, It’s Jenna one of her Mistresses. She bowed her head as a sign of Respect. And again got amazed by its outstanding beauty .

“Im sorry Mistress.” she said while bowing her head.

“It’s okay , I Know what's your going through Lyka” Her mistress said while holding her face to meet her gaize.

“Im sorry Mistress. I Know it’s a sin to fall in love , specially to a Mortal” she said.

What Can she do? She’s an Immortal she doesn’t live by her wants but instead she lives with Rules.

“Its okay , tomorrow is another day , A Special Day to start a new.” Her Mistress said with a Smile , she smiled back. But behind her smile is a dying heart.

She nodded as she bid her Goodbye and went out of the Open Palace , and into the world of Mortal’s Where she will Live once again.

“Hermoine Leanne Valdez” she said while looking at the sky above , Hermoine Leanne Valdez will be her Name.

--

Cause in this World who said that Only Mortals are allowed?

And Only Mortals are allowed to fall in love?

Cause in this World lies a Secret , a Secret that in holds an Undying Love of an Immortal to a Mortal.