Babydoll

Hey, I'm babydoll, and yes that is my real government name. I'm a pretty dark skin 5'2, big booty girl. I have long naturally curly hair and I'm thick in all the right places. I'm single and I live a ruff life but you wouldn't be able to tell by my appearance. Any who let's get to the story tho.

"if I don't make home tonight tell my momma that I love her, leave some flowers for brother girl I love ya....." August alsina came through my alarm clock waking me up.....I slammed on the snooze button cutting it off and getting up. Today was my first day at a new school, so of course ya girl gotta be on point. I ran to the rest room and cut the shower on, while letting it run, I went into my closet, to find wat I was gonna be wearing for the day. i pulled out my camouflaged skinny jeans and my fitted obey shirt with my red black and white Jordan's. After taking one last look at my outfit I ran and jumped into the shower.

thirty minutes later I was stepping out of the shower drying off. I did my hygiene and applied a tad bit if make-up. I unwrapped my hair that I had flat ironed bone straight last night and let it fall down my back. After touching up my hair a bit I went put on my outfit....and Yasss ya girl was look all the way right. I did one last look n the mirror making sure my booty and everything else was on point before I reached for my phone, purse, and car keys and headed for the door.

*******************************************

So I finally pulled up to my new school. Dekaney high. I have no idea why I'm so nerves but whatever...here goes nothing .

I got out of my all black Challenger and walked into the school. I looked around and everything looked pretty decent. I walked to the front desk and asked if I could get my schedule.

Hey, I'm new to the school and I was wondering f I could get my schedule.

I said the assist.

yes, what is your name sweet. she replied

I gave her all my info and she handed me my schedule. I looked at what seemed to be my first period and started following signs leading to the room number. In my way to class I bumped into this guy and I'm guessing his girl friend.

oh damn my bad y'all..

naw its all good. the guy said

yeah u need to watch where tf you going.

I know this bitch ain't just catch an attitude with me. I just looked at her and rolled my eyes saying whatever and walked off.  by the time I found my class, class had started. when I walked in the teacher and everyone else just looked at me.

well hey, what is your name? the teacher asked.

Babydoll. I replied

what the fuck her name is babydoll? who would name their child that. says the same bitch I bumped into the hall. I could tell me and her was going to have some problems.

trust it wasnt The same bitch that created what ever the fuck you are. I shot back.

oooo....haha...the room burst into laughter and dammnnn she played you.

alright ladies chill out and have seat where ever you wud like. the teacher said.

I chose a seat right towards the back beside this girl. She was pretty, she was a red bone with a pretty smile. I sat next to her and she reached over and whispered "girl its okay I don't like her ugly ass either. by the way I'm katreal."

I laughed and said " hi katreal my name is babydoll and why is she such a bitch."

Before she could finish the man himself walked through the door. He came in and looked around the room and and stopped when he spotted me.

I'm guessing the guy that was two seats away from me was his Homie because he yelled" yo dre nigga here go a seat."

I'm guessing he goes by dre. But any who he walked over and sat right in the seat between myself and his homie., and in front of that evil bitch.

"so baby what are we still on after school today." she turned Round and said

"naw I got shit to do, sorry shabby." he said an nonchalant way.

"ughh why u always get my hopes up and let me down."

"man,shabby I don't know why u bitching, I told you what it was from the beginning, you ain't my girl so stop trynna act like it."

I just sat there like dammmmnnnn he told you. lol

*******************************************

Dre POV

man, what the fuck is her name, and why and the hell have I never seen her before, shit I'm king I know everything that goes on in these streets. momma was bad and I just couldn't stop looking at her, or thinking bout her. we have three classes together so far, and I swear she a distraction. I mean her booty like dammmnnnn big and she got all the right curves in the right fuckn places, and she got a cute face with the swag to match. you can tell shawty different just by the way she carry herself, she ain't like these other hoes running around here she different.

it was lunch time and shawty sitting right across the way from me and she in perfect view.

"She bad as fuck uh?" my Homie loop asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I mean she straight and all or whatever."

"nigga u know, just like I know , that you know I know u wanna tare dat ass up just as bad as  I do lol."

my nigga loop had me rolling. I swear this be the only nigga that can make people laugh at they toughest times.

"I'm bout to go talk to her and spit my game, you know bitches love Loop." he said walking away. I got up just so I could see and hear this dumbass nigga corny ass lines

she was chillen with this cool as girl named katreal.

hey sex ladies what bring y'all here. Loop dumbass says while licking his pinky fingers and sliding them across his eye brows.

food, duh Loop. Katreal said.

She laughed, damn she had a pretty ass smile I swear this girl is perfect.

man shut up katreal, shoot, aye babydoll, that's yo name right? loop asked.

babydoll that's her name, like is that a nick name or sumthing. shit it fits her, baby is definitely dolled up and sexy.

she gigled And replied with a yes that my name and your name is Loop right?

hell yeah and this my nigga dre.

hi.....she spoke to me holy fuck, wtf, why am I acting like this.

I nodded my head and said sup.Where u from"

y u wanna know. she replies

wtf does this girl not know who she talking to, I'm de'andre, dre, KING my nigga tf her problem.

cuz I fuckn wanna know. tf

oh well I guess.....anyways back to you fruit loop, you like katreal uh. she said.she just total ignored me.

ughh she wanna play that role, I got her. she gon regret that shit. Just wait.

so we finished lunch and was heading to class. Loop and I was walking with babydoll and katreal when this hoe shabby walked up to us.

"so this wanna be plastic bitch is the reason for you not wanting to fuck wit me any more."

who tf she talking, u got the game fucked up Lil momma, I'm not one of these Lil hoes around here that's just gonna sit back and let u say whatever, bitch respect me or get knocked the fuck out." damn babydoll got crunk ass fuck wit shabby. I guess shawty demands hers, and I can't even be mad at that.

shabby was bout to say sumten else but I gave her that look as in "bitch say sumten else and imma kill ya" she know I'm capable of it so she just rolled her eyes and walked away.