life

are y'all thirsty? y'all want something to eat? I asked

"Hell yeah, I mean sense you insisted." loop ass always hungry Lol.

Alright cool, imma go order some wings from that 24hour wing place. I'll be right back.I said while going to my room and getting my phone to place the order.Once I was done placing the order dre walked in.

so what can I help u with "dre" I said

who are you? Why u stay here, by yo self? Did momma and Daddy take a vacation and leave they little princess behind?

no ass hole.... They didn't.

Then where they at?

its non of yo damn business, if you needed to know then u would know, so go back into the livingroom or sumten. I said a tad bit annoyed.

he looked me up and down, licked his lips and left into the livingroom. I mean I would tell him wats going on in my life but I don't know him like that.

about twenty min. later the doorbell rung and I ran out to get it but by the time I got to the stairs Dre was walking up with wings, he paid for them and everything.

thanks, but I could have gotten it. I said

he smiled and said naw shit its not like you gonna eat a lot of it, wit loop starving ass. We both turned around to see loop sitting at the table with a plate and a napkin tugged into the top of his shirt. we busted out laughing.

*** the next day*** 

I woke up and stretched and went to the restroom. I took a thirty min. shower and got out. I did my higene and put on *pic to the side*. I went into the kitchen and started to cook breakfast I looked on the couch and seen Loop but i didnt see Dre. I shrugged it off and contuined to cook by the time i placed the first piece of bacon in the skillet Loop was up talking bout he smeeled food. lol We was talking when Dre walked through the door. I guess he went home to shower and change, cus he was smelling good and he matched me.  

OOOHH hell naw nigga I know you aint leave to go shower and change cloithes and shit and you aint tell me.You a hoe ass nigga dre. loop yelled

Nigga , get the fuck out yo feeling. I placed yo clothes that i got for ya on the couch. Not my fault yo pussy ass didnt wanna wake up. dre shoot back. Then he looked at me. " Well well , look who trynna match me, you look beauitful, babydoll.

Thanks, but you in my house so that mean you trynna match me. lol we laughed and sat down at the table . Loop reached across the table to grab some bacon and I slapped his hand.

Ouch nigg tf was that for, ole heavy headed ass." I laughed and then gave him a death glare.

Yo ass did not say grace. They smacked there lips and we said grace and dugged into our food. Once we finished Loop got up to go shower and get dress.

Yo dre, were my draws at nigga.

nigga I wasnt boutta touch yo draws tf.

Its all good, i like to free ball anyways nigga.he said walking into the restroom.

Dre and I looked at each other and busted out laughing. Then he just looked at me. 

What, why are you looking at me like dat? i asked

Man im just trynna figure you out thats all. he said 

Well Im 18 , I dont leave with my parents, Im very independent, dre im an open book there isnt much to know about me. i said 

Why do you hustle< your a girl , you not pose to be out there in them streets.

Im out there because, I gotta eat, and i gotta have a place to sleep. the same reason yall out there. i stated

Im out there because my moms put me out, in the streets took me in, what happened with you let me guess. You didnt feel loved at home so you ran away. he asked

I just looked at him. " You damn right dre, i didnt feel loved at home. I was tired of getting raped and beat every night becuase my mom couldnt control her damn boyfriend. she was to business trynna get fix to even care. I was tired of worrying about if daddy would come and save me or not, and wasnt i realized his good for nothing ass wasnt coming i got my ass up and left. i left and i ened up here." I said with tears rolling down my face. I started to get up and walk away cause i just told this nigga my damn life story and i dont even really know him. He grabbed my arm and sat me back down on the couch. He looked me deep in my eyes, and whipped away my tears, then he slowly lend in and kissed me. I kissed him back until we heared the restroom door open. 

OOOO...... yall just pretend im not here. loop said walking back into the restroom. We laughed and i got up to go redo my make up, and place my hair into a bun. When i walked out my room they were ready to go. We left and went school.