i got to do wat i got to do

so Loop and asked the girls f they wanted to chill with us. of course they said yes so we here chillen at Loop house. Loop and katreal was over in the kitchen talking bout something while me and Babydoll was chillen on the couch.

"so babydoll you smoke?"

naw I dont, do you?

"yeah I do, but not everyday you know." I said while grabbing a sack out of my pocket. I placed it on the table and asked...

you don't mind of I blow one, do you? a nigga kind of had a ruff day.

"well shit, f u had a ruff day go head, I don't care. hell you want me to roll it for you?"

"What you mean roll it for me, I thought u didn't smoke?" I said in between laughs.

"I said I didn't smoke it, I never said I couldn't roll it" she said while taking the weed and the cigarillos I had place on the table. I watched her break down the weed and roll that bitch up, shit she did it better than I would have. The more I'm around this girl the more I like her.

so after a few more blunts and a movie Babydoll rose up and said she had to go.

*******************************************

Babydoll POV

its was around six thirty when I looked at the clock, I had to be at work soon. So I stood up told everyone I have to leave.

"why best friend , the night still young shit?" Loop said

"aww Fruit loop I know but I gotta go to work, so I guess I'll see u guys tomorrow. Katreal are you ready so I can drop you?" I said because I knew she didn't have a ride considering she rode over here with me.

"Naw if she wants to stay I will take her home, when ever she ready." Loop said

"Yea babydoll I'll just get a ride with him."

"aiight cool, well bye y'all"

"wait , let me walk you out." Dre said

I didn't say any thing I just kept walking.Once we got outside he started talking.

"so where u work at babydoll."

I kind of hesitated before I answered because I don't like telling people wat I do I'm ashamed of it.

"I uh...work in retail." well it was half true.

"oh okay, well I hope you have a great time at work and hopefully we could chill again , even tho yo head big you cool peoples."

I pushed I'm and said "my head ain't that big and of course we can chill some time."

I ran in the house and hopped in the shower for about thirty minutes. when I got out I ran to my closet and pulled out my all black skinny jeans, all black tank top, all black hoodie ,all black shoes, and my all black beanie. I grabbed my a-k 47 and ran out the door. welp work here I come.

If you havent figured out by now, well you slow ass fuck and yes I'm a drug dealer. Times are hard for me, its not like a live a great life, shit don't judge me. I gotta get mines by any means, and if you can't feel me on that fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Its hard out here and even harder for a female. I handle my business on my block, stack my paper, go turn boss cut in and take my cut and take my black ass home, simple as that.But this night shit was different damnn.

So its like 12 midnight and I just sold my last pack of loud. I was heading into boss office when I heard what sounded like a deal going bad. I walked up to the door about to knock until Dre and Scooby come flying out the door shoot they guns. I guess Dre realized it was me and grabbed me out of harms way, cuz niggas was shooting everywhere. I pulled my gun out and started busting at people. we ran out the back door and jumped into some van and it took off.

*******************************************

Dre POV

"Babydoll what the fuck were u doing in there?" I yelled. what the fuck is her problem, she could have gotten killed PR some shit.

"Dre stop yelling damn, I was turning in his profit and I was going to be out. what the fuck were you doing in there? she asked rolling her eyes.

" Babydoll this is what you meant when you send you had to go to work. Really out of the jobs in the world you choose this. On top of all the shit your a fucking female."

"Hold the fuck up Dre , aiight just because I'm a female that doesn't mean shit when the bills are due, and ain't nobody there to pay them. Yeah imma female but I'm out here working hard then half of these niggas in these streets, so don't feed me that petty ass bull shit about me being a female. I have a gun just like you do and bullets in just like you do, the only difference between me and you is you got a dick." Damn she sexy ass fuck right now yo. I dont know what it is but I could fuck the shit out of her right now. But Babydoll a gangster, she could have fooled me. The way she was busting at them fu fu ass niggas, u can tell she ain't new to holding a gun.

"Wait , stop the fucking van, Babydoll you gotta get out, I just realized you working for them."

"fuck that I ain't going no where, I just shot at all them niggas just like y'all did, do you think for second that I work for them anymore."

"man aiight but we taking you home, once we switch cars." i said.

*******************************************

Babydoll POV

I live right here.... I said has Deandre stopped the car right in front of my town home.

Why yo parents not up worried. I dont see no kind of lights on.?loop asked.

I don't know maybe they not home. I said with much attitude.

man.whatever yo.Loop bring yo ass we boutta walk her to her door. I don't want know fuck niggas could have come looking for her some shit. Deandre said getting out the car.

I sighed and I got the car." you know I'm not stupid enough to tell them where I live right? I said, while unlocking my house front door.

Yeah, but when u a street nigga you can find out anything you wanna know. so just open up the door please.

I opened the door and walked in. I went up the stairs that lead to the rest of my place. I went straight to my room and changed. I took a bout a twenty min. shower and got dressed in some shorts and a tank top. I walked out my room into the kitchen and jumped when I saw Deandre and loop still here.

Omgosh y'all scared the shit out of me. I thought y'all would have been gone by now. I said going inside my fridge.

Hell naw, we crashing here, I'm sleepy like a muthafo. Loop said kicking his shoes off and laying curled up on my couch.

Tf u mean? so y'all niggas not gonna ask y'all just gonna come in take over my shit." I say laughn.

Ayee how come you don't have any pics of your parents on the walls. Deandre asked.