⇨[part 7]⇦

(Jongin's POV)

"Since we only have two beds, I guess I'm gonna have to sleep with you from now on"

"Us...sleeping together?, sehun blushed.

"Well, do you want me to sleep with D.O.?" i asked him.

"No, no! That's not what I meant!", he cried.

I chuckled, I love seeing him jealous,

"Sleeping with me wouldn't make a difference anyways, we're way past that, right Sehunnie?"

I saw him take a nervous gulp, he was blushing. I forcefully laid him him down on the bed, our bed,

"Now we can sleep together. Every night."

I leaned down to suck on his adam's apple. A deep moan escaped his throat, making me unable to control myself.

I flung my shirt over my head and tore his apart.

"Jonginnie, what if he walks in?!"

I didn't care. I planted my mouth on his nipples, gently sucking them until they were fully erect.

"Take off your pants."

(Jongin's POV)

I threw my jeans on the floor, ready to give.

"Jonginnie, I can't unzip mine..."

I reached between his thighs, baring him in a matter of seconds.

I saw that a tent had already formed beneath his damp briefs.

"Sehunnie, you bad boy, you're wet before I even got the chance to stary", I smirked.

He turned his head in embarrassment.

I traced my fingers from his shoulder blade, down his toned abs, teasing him at the rim of his briefs.

"Just start already!", he pleaded.

My hands glided in, removing his boxers I massaged his balls, teasing jim continously as my tongue traced his v-line

(Jongin's POV)

As I was just centimeters away from his member, voices echoed down the hall.

"Thanks Suho."
"See ya at the dorm!"

"Sh*t, he's coming!"

I threw my clothes back on as Sehunnie found his. We frantically tidied up our "workplace", just in time to welcome him as he walked in.

"Oh, hi Jongin and Sehun, I didn't know you were here."

"We were tired so we decided to come back to the dorm early", I lied,

"Oh and your bed's over there", I pointed, "Sehun and I will share a bed."