⇨[part 10]⇦

(Kyungsoo's POV)

I turned around to find Jongin, with my wallet in his hand.

"Yes! Yes! That's mine!", I ran towards him, reaching to retrieve my possession,  but he moved it away.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

He found out. He saw the photo card.

It felt like a million arrows shot through me. Everything is ruined.

"Kyungsoo. Why didn't you tell me?"

My heart drummed as my name spilled out of his mouth.

"Jongin...Jongin... I.... I..."

(Jongin's POV)

I was furious at him. Why didn't he tell me? But then again, I was the one who didn't recognize him...

I slammed my mouth into his.

He stood frozen as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

His shock faded as my tongue found his.

"Jongin-ah...", my name slipped out of his mouth.

"Hmm..?", I muttered as I kissed his neck.

"We can't do this... what about Sehun?"

I took a step back, forming my words carefully...

"Kyungsoo-ah...being away from you was too painful for me.

Everyday felt like hell. I found Sehun as a replacement, thinking that he could act as you while we we're together.

But you're here now..."

(Kyungsoo's POV)

A tear streamed down my cheek; I couldn't control myself as I crushed into his chest.

"Jongin-ah, I missed you so much! I tried so hard for 5 years to be with you. I promised to do everything I could to be with you. I thought my plan would work, but I didn't think you'd find out so quickly.  I was going to tell you with Sehun...", I sobbed.

He lifted me off my feet and laid ne on the bed,

"I never loved him."

My tongue intertwined with his as my hands found their way up his shirt. I removed it over his head and flung mine off as I trapped him beneath me. I bit and sucked his nipples gently, leaving them fully erect and wrinkled. My lips traced down his chest, stopping at his waist.

I threw off my jeans and unzipped his.

I pumped his stone-hard member, licking the head as I slowly swallowed his whole.

"JONGIN", he moaned my name.

I swung his legs over my shoulders, grabbing his butt cheeks. I stuck my fingers up his wet hole, hearing him scream at the pain.

I positioned my member,

"Jongin-ah,  wait..."

I stopped myself, looking into his soft brown eyes,

"Yes?"

"Jongin...I...I..."

"I love you too."

---THE END---