☹ || ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

To day is the day.
Today is Jessy's funeral.
I don't know if i can handle it.
I wrote a speech for her.
I don't even know if i can talk.
"C'mon Allia, do it for Jessy."

"You sure you don't want me to come??" My mom sticks her head through my door opening. I sigh. "Yes mom, it's going to be okay." Well at least, i hope. I look at myself in the mirror. "You look great hon." My mom smiles while looking in the mirror.

My mom drove me to the funeral. I saw a group, maybe 10/15 people, standing next to Jessy's parents.

I look at my mom and she nods. "It's okay, you can do this." I look one last time out of the window.

"We came here today for our last goodbye. The last goodbye to Jessy's body, not her spirit. Her spirit will always be with us." That's one part of the two hour long speech the priest gave.

"If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane. We would walk right up to heaven and bring you back again. No farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye. You were gone before we knew it."

Now my tears are beginning to slide down faster and faster.
No farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye. You were gone before we knew it. ( THE ITALIC THING DOESN'T WORK WTF)

"A hallowed place within our hearts, is where you'll always stay."

That was the speech Tracy gave. Jessy's new friend. Who i hated. Because, she was always a bitch to Jessy and me, and wanted to be friends out of nowhere. I told Jessy i didn't trust her. She got mad and we had an argument. "Why won't you let me make more friends!" Jessy yelled. She didn't understand what i was trying to say. But that argument we had, were our last words to each other.

"Now, Allia Branch. Please step forwards."

Now it's my time. My speech.

I walk towards her coffin and look at it.

Now all the attention is on me, my last tears run down my cheek.

"Jessy. Jessy was my best friend also the only friend i had. When Jessy came to our school this one girl made my life a living hell -."

I take a deep breath.

"- Jessy was the only one who stood up for me even though she was the new girl." A tear slides down to my chin.

30 minutes later.

"I believe in miracles. And i believe Jessy is one living miracle."

I walk back to my seat and stare at the ground.

Two feet stop right in front of me.
Jessy's dad.

"Thanks for your speech. It was really beautiful."
"Thank you." I smile.

We arrived at Jessy's house. All the people who were at her funeral also came to the house.

I don't know what to do, so i just sit and do nothing.
"Hey Allia." "Hey." I smile. "Your speech was really beautiful, Jessy would've loved it." "Thank you Brenda." Aka Jessy's mom. "You can go to her room if you want." I nod and go upstairs.

I stop before walking into her room. I take a deep breath and step in.
It's so quiet.

Jessy was a really happy person, she always was smiling. She always helped me to think positive. And that really helped me. Because of her i am where i am today. And with that i don't mean, crying on her bed and being depressed. But she made me happy and wanted to live one more day.