♡ || ғᴏᴜʀ

Ethan: Okay, Allia. We've been talking for almost 2 months now. And you've never shown me your face. You told me your insecure, and you've told me no so many times. BUT PLEASE. WHAT IF YOU'RE A MAN?!

Allia:

Definitely a man Ethan

Seen.

Allia: Ethan.
Allia: Hello??

Ethan: Is that you?

Allia: Yes the man u were talkin' 'bout.

Ethan: Why are you insecure, Allia.

Allia: I don't know, i just am.

Ethan: You're beautiful.

Allia: Thanks Ethan. I-..

Ethan: Wait.
Ethan: How did you take that?

Allia: I'm with Alex rn.

Ethan: 😑

Allia: Why don't you like him?
Seen.

Allia: Bitch.
Seen.

Allia: OMG.

Ethan: What.

Allia: YOU
Allia: ARE
Allia: JEALOUS.
Seen

Allia: Bitch :)
Seen

"He's jealous." I laugh. "Why." Alex laughs. "I don't know, he's ignoring me." "He knows i have a girlfriend right?" Alex asks. "No." I smile. "What?! You haven't told him i'm dating Luna?!" "Uh no, i only told him i met her a month ago." "Ugh Allia, ur annoying, when are you going to tell him?" "Later today, don't worry drama queen." Alex rolls his eyes. "When are you going to meet anyway?" Alex asks. "I do not know, when is Luna coming?" I try to change the subject. "Uhh, she just texted me she wants to meet at star bucks." Alex says. "Uh bro, we just came from star bucks." "Who cares." "Okay okay, drama queen."

We went back to star bucks and waited for Luna.
"I'm going to the toilet." I say.

I went to the toilet and when i came back Luna was there. "Hey girllll." "Hey bro." We hug. "It's almost summer you know." She says exited. "Uhuh." I nod. She rolls her eyes and says "When are you and Ethan going to meet?" "Why is everyone asking that." I ask. "Cause we want to know honey." "Ugh, i don't know, he never talks about it."