An Unexpected Visitor

Dean struggled starting the old Ugo car, to which he despised even looking at, let alone driving. In public. He felt like an old soccer mom. He finally got the engine revving, and he hated the noisy growl that came from under the hood. It wasn't like his Impala's beautiful, melodious starting noise that he loved, but more like a pack of dying, laughing hyenas. He cursed under his breath, and drove off to find some burgers. He drove for what seemed like hours, but finally came across a place that sold good burgers. Jeez, what does it take to find some good food around here, he thought. He got the burgers, and a salad for Lance Armstrong Sam, then went to pick up some beers at a gas station. The cashier wasn't there, so he rang the little bell that they had. Man, did he love ringing those.

     "Will that be all Dean?" asked a voice from behind him. He turned around.

     "Crowley." he said, not wanting anything to do with the King of Hell, former punk-ass crossroads demon. "What do you want?!" he asked, annoyed.

     "I want to make a deal." said Crowley.

     "No." said Dean.

     "Listen. You tell me what it is that is here, and I'll leave you alone."

    "No! And how is that even fair?!" shouted Dean.

    "Fine, fine." Crowley sighed. "How about this. You tell me... and I'll save Michael from the cage."

    "Why would I want that?"

    "Remember your brother, stupid."

     Dean remembered. All this time, not worrying about his half brother Adam one bit. Only worrying about Sam...and his soul. He never even once thought about his half brother, whom he never really trusted. But all that time had passed, and he never wondered...not even about how he was doing. He felt bad now.

    "Just leave me alone!" Dean yelled. The demon flashed out and Dean walked towards the door grabbing some cherry pie on the way out, being reminded of the old song by Warrant. He hopped into the car in the blink of an eye, and drove off.

[Sam's POV]

    "Man, what's taking him so long?" he asked, worried that his big brother may be in trouble.

    "Would you like me to check?--" said Cas, as Dean burst through the door, and sauntered past the devil's trap, burgers, a salad, pie, and beer in his hands, whistling Cherry Pie by Warrant, not caring how long it took him.

    "What took you so long?!" asked Sam and Bobby simultaneously.

    "BURGERS!" said Cas delightfully.

    "Sorry. Do you know how hard it is to find burgers here? And the good kind, I mean. I swear, all they have is fish, fries, which they call "chips" for some reason, and boatloads  of tea!" said Dean, excluding the fact that he ran into Crowley. He wasn't necessarily lying to them, it did take a while to find good food..he just didn't want them to panic. "So, have we found anything?"

     "Surprisingly, yes. We think we know where it crash landed." Bobby answered.

     "Okay where?"

     "Here." said Sam handing Dean a note with coordinates on it.   "Never know who could be eavesdropping." He added, half smiling, as if he knew Dean had ran into Crowley.

     " So when are we headed there?" Dean asked.

     "Tomorrow. We're not going at night, it may be dangerous, it being in the woods." said Cas with mouthful of burger.

    "Okay." replied Dean casually as he dug into the pie.