0.1

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀0.1

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀It's been 2 painful weeks since the incident happened. I loved her. I love her. Cassiopeia was beautiful, amazing, and happy. I guess she wasn't since this happened. No one actually could have read it. She was always bubbly and sarcastic. She had lots of friends. It didn't seem like she's sad if you saw her eyes. I guess that's the problem. She felt alone.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I don't even know if she noticed me. I don't even know if was her friend. I don't even know if she knew me. All I know is that I cared for her. She might not have seen it, but I cared. She was beautiful, but she was still insecure.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Once, she cried at school cuz they lost at volleyball. She decided to joke about it and said 'It's so hot here that my eyes are sweating.' I knew she was sincere when she cried, she was hurt. There was nothing I could do about it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I feel like this whole world is a lie. We don't know who we are anymore. We don't even know what's going on with the people who are close to us.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Early this morning, there was a package sent to me. The sender was unknown. I haven't opened it yet, I'm planning on opening it now. I grab the box and open the lid. There are three notebooks inside. They look like journals. They're leather and there's a belt that's used to close it. I remove the journals out of the box. I found letters. There's a lot. They're tied into a bundle. I look for a note to see what these are for. I found a paper that's folded into four. It looks like it's been torn off from a notebook.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dear Prince,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀You're probably wondering who sent this. Well, it's me. Cassiopeia. And no, I'm not alive. I asked someone to send this to you 2 weeks after my death. The journals are mine, and they're for you to read. The letters are death notes. Give them to people you think is deserving to receive them. Read the journals to know. There are names so you don't have to worry. I trust you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Sincerely,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Cassie.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I'm still kind of shocked. But I will make this my task. I put everything back in the box and hide it under my bed. I check the time. 10:47 is written in green lights. I lie down on my bed. Close my eyes. Fall asleep.