0.3

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀0.3

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I walk out of the café as I finish my coffee. I clutch the journal on my hand and started walking towards the beach. I smell the sea salt coming from the water. I watch as my feet sink into the sand as I take a step. Things look the same, but nothing will ever be the same. I see people having fun in the water, but there's one thing that caught my eye. There's a couple, I can't say kissing cuz they look like they've gotten past that.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Please stop fucking her!" I said trying to shield my eyes from my two best friends making out.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Fuck is such a strong word, I prefer 'sexual intercourse,'" Matt said with a smirk.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Haha, very funny." I said in a monotone voice.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Bye," Mallory said as she went back to making out with Matt.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I thought we were friends?!" I shouted sarcastically as I started walking away.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"We are," Mallory said as she made out with Matt, again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I shook my head as I rolled my eyes at them. They both got together recently, and it was all because of Cass. She told Matt about how Mallory liked him, then he told her how we liked her. Yippe! Happy Ending! It's so basic though, their love story.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I continue walking until I reach the place I wanted to go to. The plaza. It's just a simple one. There's a fountain in the middle, some shops and parks surrounding it. It was just a nice place to chill out. I settle down by the fountain. There are many people here at the moment since it's summer. I open the journal and start reading.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀August 18, 2000

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀So summer's gone. So sad. School started about a week ago. I don't know why, but I like being invisible. I'm not exactly invisible. I mean, I have my group of friends. But, I'm talking about the kind of invisible where not everyone minds you. It must be sad being famous. You don't get any privacy.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Anyways, during the summer, I asked my mom if I could dye my hair. She said yes. So know my hair's pink and purple, ish. I like it cuz it reminds me of a unicorn. You might think its immature, but I like it. It's my style.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀During the first day, people told me how they liked my hair. Selena, someone from he cheerleading team who's dumb as fuck, said it was cute. Even the leader of the team said it was nice. I didn't quite enjoy the attention though. It bothered me, but it's nice to know they like it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀So that's what she decided to write about. Her new hair. During that time, you could sense it. The depression. The change of appearance. Not enjoying the things you used to. Let's just see how this goes.