Mika's Past

Mika was having a nightmare about his past. It was a sunny day at the orphanage and Mika and Yuu was watching t.v when all of a sudden their was a loud knock on the door. Mika stood up to get the door, but when he open it, his mother grabbed him by the neck and almost killed him...again. Yuu got up and ran to the door and, saw that someone was choking Mika. so he jump on the women. She dropped Mika and he started coughing. Yuu got of the women and helped Mika get up the stairs and went into their room and lock the door. Mika and Yuu hugged each other and Mika started to cry. " Thank...you..Y-Yuu-Chan." Yuu looks at Mika and wipes away the tears. " Its ok she is not going to hurt you again....i promise, i will protect you and you can protect me to" Yuu says as he pats Mika's head. " But i have one question, why did your mom wanted to kill you anyways." Both Mika and Yuu sat on one of the beds. " Well she told me a was a disappoint because i wasnt a girl, and she always wanted a girl. So she thought because i was a girl i'd have to wear dresses, but i didnt want to so....so she started abusing me and enventally she put infront of a car but i was lucky that our caretaker saved me and now im here with you and im happy. Then they hear talking outside. " Who are miss and why are you at Mika's and Yuu's door...WAIT you Mika's real mom who tried to kill him. Why are you here, and if you are asking to adopt him the answer is no." " But he is my son." Mika's mom started to get mad. " Get out or i will call the cops." 

" Ugh fine but im coming back and when i do i will own this place and all of you."

The caretaker knocked on Mika's and Yuu's door, so they can unlock it. Yuu got up and unlock it. " Is Mika ok?" The caretaker asks Yuu. " I think his fine." The caretaker look at Mika to see him hugging his knees. Ok well i have to do something Yuu.. just keep doing what you always do, be with Mika. The caretaker leaves the room. Yuu decided to jump on the bed which startled Mika. " GAHH..Yuu what did you do that for. Mika almost started to laugh. " I wanted  to cheer you up. Mika fell side ways and now he was laying down. Yuu got atop of Mika and huged him. " Dont worry Mika she never loved you but i do and everyone here also loves you. Mika hugged Yuu and wiggled his cat ears. So they both fell asleep.

______________________

 Sorry i havent posted in two days i wanted to posted everyday but i couldn't think of anything so.......Yeah i hope you liked Mika's backstory its the same as the one in the anime because i didnt want to change it but thats all i have to say. Now bye im hungry and i want food. 

Nightmare-Chan OUT 0_0