Suprise Suprise/ Ch.1

There was a couple that was just married 2 weeks ago, Bianca and Marcus Machado who love each other very much. Bianca was from Utah; as a young girl, she was very shy and kept to herself, halfway through high school she was still very shy.
But she met her best friend Sharon, Sharon was the one that made Bianca who she was today, wild, crazy, and fun. She went to Logan University in Utah and met her husband Marcus. It was kind of a fairytale romance; she was the cheerleader and he was the football player.
They came from "two different worlds", but not really. They met in math class surprisingly, and they went on a couple of dates and were together for 2 ½ years and Marcus popped the question. Marcus wanted to become a pro football player but tore his ACL and is now a football coach for younger kids on the weekends. And Bianca is a part time nurse at the local hospital, she got her BSN (bachelor of Science in Nursing) and graduated with honors.
They now live in a small condo in Santa Rosa, California, she sometimes must commute to San Fran or Sacramento. She now works at a hospital as an anesthetic nurse.
Back to present day its June 1st, 2016 they have just been married. Although Bianca did not want to be living in their small condo. She wanted to build her own home by the coastline with a kitchen and a breakfast nook, and a big extra living room with a nice family car.
And yes, Bianca wanted a family of her own and a family dog as well. But sometimes Bianca was nervous about making a family, because in her head for some reason she didn't think that would happen for her and she couldn't picture herself with kids, which was a stupid thought.
Anyways today Bianca had a meeting at work for all the nurses at the hospital she worked at. "Hey Marcus you can order take out tonight because I'm not going to be back until 12 because I have that meeting and I'm taking the night shift," Bianca said to him." Well alright, I'll order some sushi and I'll probably be sleep by the time you get home," Marcus said. Bianca hated taking the night shift, because that meant she had to be away from her "hubby". They had just come back from their honeymoon in Nice, France.
When Bianca is away from Marcus she feels lost and helpless and vulnerable. She doesn't know where she gets this feeling from, but she doesn't like it. She headed out the door giving Marcus a kiss and locking the door behind her. They lived in a quiet neighborhood which was a plus because they both hated living on busy streets. As she was walking towards her car she had seen something out the corner of her eye, she didn't know what it was and was afraid to look in that direction. It was a man she had thought but then she had finally looked in that direction, and it was just a tree.
She turned around and screamed, "AHHHH...," "It's just me babe, Marcus said as he calmed her down, you had left your stethoscope in the house and your lunch.
"It had startled her because she had thought there was a man watching her. "I'm sorry I didn't see you there," Bianca said with a nervous voice.
"Hey, hey, hey.... it's ok," Marcus said giving her a kiss on the forehead. Bianca was always making things bigger than it was and scaring herself.
She gave Marcus the biggest hug she could give him and got in her car with caution. She started the car and reversed out of the car and waved goodbye to her husband standing in the driveway. What Bianca didn't know is that Marcus had a surprise for her, he quickly ran into the house and went to the hallway closet. He then grabbed bags, and bags, and bags, of target bags, which had stuff to surprise Bianca. It was a home planning magazine, a baby clothing magazine, candles, champagne, and a bassinet charm for her charm bracelet. Marcus was going to surprise Bianca with a surprise dinner obviously, and yes at midnight. He was going to make her favorite dish, which is Ravioli with Garlic Breadsticks just like from Olive Garden. This was a very special meal to her because it's where they had their first date, and Bianca always loved her ravioli with extra parmesan cheese and some wine.
          Marcus was very nervous about surprising her, because he was afraid that she might be too tired to go on a "date" in their own house, but he knew she was going to be happy about the baby-making part!!!!