It's About Time Part 2

Sergio's Point of View:

Tonight is the night I tell Alyssa how I feel!

I told the girls to help me set up a romantic but not to obvious romantic setting for me and Alyssa to spend some time together alone.

They didn't have to do much just very little detailed things.
Like adjust the lights to where it wasn't to dark and where it wasn't to bright.
A couple of lit scented candles and music to be played.
And the last thing to be done on my part is a picnic basket I put together.

Now, that everything is set...
The girls will be out of the studio and with their guys while I try to spend some time with my girl.

Alyssa's Point of View:

I'm on my way to the studio to meet up with the girls.

As I entered the studio, I see that the girls aren't here but I see that Sergio is.

"Hey!" He said as he was standing in the middle of the dance floor.

"Hi!" I replied as I was walking towards him.

"Where are the girls at?" I asked.

"Oh... Well, I suggested that they go out with their guys and you and me can spend some time together!" He replied to her question.

"Oh, okay!" I said.

"So, I brought a little picnic basket and some music to listen to!" He said.

"Okay, that sounds good!" I said.
We sat down on the floor as he started pulling out the goodies that were in his basket.

As we were snacking, we started talking...
"So, you ready for Break Up week?" I asked.

"Yeah... A little bit nervous but, hearing the word break up kinda hurts and feels a little sad" he said as he took a sip of his soda.

"Yeah, me and the girls can kinda tell... Seeing amazing talent leave must be really hard! Especially, when they're your friends and you bonded so much with them!" I explained.

"Yeah! But, no matter what happens within this competition... We're still friends and most importantly we're brothers!" He responded with.

I smile at him as he smiles at me.

"So, any word from Jae since, she left for Texas?" He asked.

"Yeah, me and the girls were surprised to find out that Miles actually left for Texas not long after she left!" I said.

"Really? No wonder we haven't seen him around!" He said.

"Yeah, he actually wanted to surprise her. Since, he's from Texas himself... His family didn't live that far from Jae lives! San Antonio is only an hour and half away from Marble Falls!" I explained.

"Well, it's nice to see that even distance can't keep them apart!" He said.

"Yeah, they both should be back when the finale begins!" I explained.

"Good cause it wouldn't be the same without all you girls there!" He said.
He took one last sip off his drink and set his cup to the side before, standing up.

He sticked his hand out for me to grab and I took his hand and he helped me stand up.

He pulled out his phone "Any song request?" He asked.

"Despactio" I replied.

He typed in the song on his and went to plug it into the speaker.
He then came back next to me.

"You going to try showing me the dance moves you did on the show?" I asked.

I giggled as I smiled a bit.
And he did the same "Maybe a little bit!" He replied.

I started to follow his lead as he was right beside me.
He was rolling his hips, as I was moving my hips side to side with the beat.
He then took my hands and placed them around his neck and then he placed his hands on my waist.
I did my best to follow his lead along with his footsteps.

We were laughing and smiling as we were enjoying our time together.

When the song came to an end, he dipped me.
I lifted my head up to look at him and he was looking down at me.

He started to pull me up towards him slowly, I was now standing back on my feet in front of him, his hand was still on my back while the other was on my waist, my hands were resting on his shoulders.

He leaned his down towards my forehead and our noses were slightly touching.
Our lips could be touching at any moment, as I could feel his breath against mine.
I see his eyes are closed and I close mine but, not for long. When I open them back up, his eyes are open too and are looking into mine as I look into his.

After, staying in position for sometime...
I feel lips on mine.

Sergio's Point of View:

This moment couldn't be anymore perfect as she was...
Being this close to her, I finally made my move and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

I pulled back to her at her, her eyes started open slowly and she looked at me and smiled.
I smile back at her and knew that she felt the same way about me as I do about her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her beautiful lips back on mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist, picked her up and spun us around as we're one.

I placed her back down on the floor to her feet, as she kept her arms around my neck and I kept my arms around her waist.

"This was a perfect moment!" I said.

"It really was a perfect moment!" She said.

I pulled her into a hug and we stayed like that "Alyssa, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

I looked down at her as she looked up at me and smiled "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend" she replied.

I can now say that I won the heart from the love of my life!