Chapter 1

Jacob-Awww what a cry baby,bet she gonna tell her momma.*Grips on yn hand tight*

Yn-Jacob,just leave me tha f*ck alone!!!*Trying to get out of tha grip*

Jacob-Your such a whore,your ugly,you don't have no money*Starts Laughing and pushes you to the ground*

Jacob Friends-Yow man,just leave this girl alone.

Yn-Jacob,your just a loser cause you can't get ma p*ss-

Jacob-*Hit Yn cross her face*Bitch*Walks off*

Yn-*Holds Face and runs to the bathroom crying*

Ray-Shit,Jacob just hit her?!?

Roc-Its the first time,She push her luck

MEANWHILE..................Yn lock herself in the bathroom and cry her eyes out.Suddenly Yn heard a  voice getting closer and closer,she stop crying and kept quiet.

Nia:Yn? Is that you?

Yn P.O.V

Shit,Its only nia......I can't take this no more,I hate my life alot.Everybody hates me even my Parents hates me.

Nia open the bathroom stall and found Yn curl in the corner crying,she help you up.

Nia:What happen Yn?!? I bet its Jacob did this shit to you,look at your cheek*touches your cheek*This shit is red as cherry,let's get you to the nurse for some ice.

Yn*Nods*Ok

-----WITH JACOB------

Roc:Shit man,you hit Yn!!

Prod:And its the first time you hit a girl!!!

Jacob:So??? You think I care? She push her luck so she got what she deserved.

Ray:*Sigh*You mess up bro *Walks off with the others*

Jacob P.O.V

Shit.......I really mess up...alot tho,all because of that bitch,I hate her,She toke every thing from me.

----------Skips To End Of The Day----------

Nia:Your Coming Right?

Yn:Where??

Nia:*Straight Face*To My Birthday Party Silly,every body at school is invited

Yn:I'm not coming*Walks off*

Nia:*Grabs your arm*No you're coming,you need to lighten up girl,have some fun for once

Yn:Ok I'm coming

Nia:YYYAAASSSS!!!! Where something sexy and remember its Saturday*Runs Off*

Yn:Haha Silly Nia,Gonna go home now.

Roc:Yn.....................Wait!

Yn In The Media

What Do You Think Roc Has To Tell Yn?

Is Jacob Wrong For What He Did?

Vote 5+ For More