Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Hermione woke up on September 11th to singing. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Hermione, happy birthday to you!" Everyone chorused through the small bedroom.

Hermione couldn't help but smile. She noticed that Fred was holding a large birthday cake with 18 candles on top.

"Make a wish love." Fred said. Hermione thought hard and blew out the candles.

"What'd you wish for?" Ron asked curiously and Ginny hit him on the arm.

"She's not supposed to say you git!" She said and Ron just rolled his eyes.

Everyone ate the cake and enjoyed it, it was chocolate with vanilla frosting, there was even some ice cream to go along with it. Chocolate Chip cookie dough ice cream to be exact, Hermione's favourite.

"Present time!" Mrs. Weasley said bringing over some presents to Hermione.

"Presents? You guys didn't have to, I mean how did you get them anyways with us all being in trouble?"

"Invisibility Cloak." Harry said.

"Open mine first Hermione!" Ginny said excitedly. Hermione was handed a nearly wrapped box with a pink bow on the top. The box was rather large but felt very light. Hermione suspiciously opened it to reveal a price of paper. It read:

Good for one wedding dress from Ginny

In her neat hand writing. "Aww Ginny thank you but, wedding dresses are really expensive, I think I should b-"

"Well too bad, as soon as we can, we will go and get you a wedding dress, anyone you want and I don't want you thinking about the price!" She said stubbornly and Hermione just hugged her.

"Thanks Gin."

"Now open Lavendar and my present
." Ron said as he handed her a heavy messily wrapped gift. She tore it open to reveal a book. 'What really happened with the wizards in the 1200's'.

"Thanks guys! I've been wanting this book!" She hugged them and felt Lavender squirm away from the hug as Ron gave her a look.

More presents came, sweets, clothes, shoes, and book.

"Okay, my turn!" Mrs. Weasley said as she handed Hermione a brown small bag. Hermione opened it and her mouth hung down.

"Mrs. Weasley-"

"No, I want you to have it! It's for your honeymoon!" Inside of the bag was galleons and galleons. After a long argument, which Hermione brutally lost, she was forced to keep the money.

After lunch, Everyone gathered around the table to plan more of how they were supposed to get the other stones. Meanwhile, the stone they did have was safely locked away in the drawing room.

Luna went to the window when she heard rain, she was thinking about her dad and where he could be. That's when she noticed the death eaters. There were three of them right out there on the street, looking up at the house.

Surely they knew where it was but they didn't know how to get in and they actually couldn't because of the spells put up by Hermione.

"There are death eaters out there...." She said when she came back to the table and everyone rushed towards the window.

"Well they can't get in, that's good, they are just wasting their time right now." Hermione said matter of factly as she looked through the Daily Prophet that they had snatched from a trash can.

"I'm just worried about daddy." Luna said as she slumped down in a chair and began to sob. No one had ever seen Luna cry. Not once. It was weird, different, she always seemed so strong. All the girls and Neville rushed over to her to comfort her.