Chapter 3 : Tree House

"Accalia is that you?" I hear a familiar voice from the direction of the person thing.

"Um.. Who are you? Do I know you?" I ask. Then the figure starts running over to me.

"No, Eclipse just stay there for a second." I hear it say as it runs over to me.

"Accalia, It is you! It's me Mitchell Ryan." He says. 'Omg' i think

"Wait I thought you were missing!" I say

"Well technically I am on earth, but in this world I am not." He replies

"But why are you here?"

"Well I found a portal type thing and came here. I decide that I wanted to stay and learn more about the place so I did. I have a bond and everything now!"

"What do you mean you have a bond?"

"If you stay I can teach you about all of the things here."

"Ok, I'll stay if you promise me that nothing will happen to me."

"Deal, follow me." he said turning and walking toward where he had come from. We reached the edge of the trees and I noticed another creature standing there. It some what looks like a wolf and a dragon were mixed. It has white fur, bright purple eyes and light gray wings.

"Oh, yah, Accalia this is Eclipse. She's my bond" Mitchell says

"Hey, Mitchell, can you just call me Ace?" I ask

"Sure" He replied. He started walking in a direction that I didn't know where we had come from.

"Where are we?" I asked

"We're almost to the tree house. It's actually a really big place. We can each have our own area if you decide to stay here. There's even enough room for a bond and a couple pets, if you end up getting them."

"Ok, when we get there are you going to explain this place?"

"Yah, I will." He replied and we kept walking

=+= ten minutes later =+=

"We're here" Mitchell said.

"Wow!" I said looking up at the beautiful tree house. I has the plants that I saw by the pond all around the edges. It spread across two trees. Around the tree trunks there were two houses.

"We're you planning on someone else showing up?" I asked him

"Well, um, I was just kind of hoping that someone else would show up." he said

"Well ok then"