Chapter 2 : The New World

The light was just a hole in the ground. It was beautiful and bright. It shined like a million stars. What was this and how did it get here? The incredible light seemed to pull me in, like when a bugs fly around the light. I just wanted to walk into it.

'If you don't go now you'll miss your chance.' The little voice in the back of my head said. 'What does it lead to?' I questioned the voice. 'I have no idea, but let's find out' It replied. I walked over to the hole and stuck my hand into it. My hand felt somewhat warm and wet. 'Just jump in! What's the worst that can happen? Well I could die. That would be bad.'

"Welp, I guess it's now or never." I said out loud and jumped into the hole. The next thing I knew I was surrounded by water. It's wasn't normal water either. It was the most crystal clear water that I had ever seen and it felt warm on my skin. I started swimming to the top.

After reaching the top and climbing out I looked around. Not only is there a waterfall with the same crystal clear water, but there are incredible plants all around the place. They are nothing that I have ever seen before. All of the sudden my heart drops. The plant that is next to me begins to shake. I slowly stand up and try to move away, but I was too late. The creature is sitting there looking up at me. I looks like a puppy, spider, fish and bunny had all been mushed together. It had four bright green eyes, the fur of a puppy, the tail of a goldfish, and the ears of a bunny. For some reason it doesn't scare me at all. I just want to pick it up and hold it like any normal dog.

=+= Some time later =+=

The puppy things is now sitting in my lap. I thought that because it didn't try to hurt me when I saw me that it was friendly.

*Twig snaps*

My head shoots around and looks at the forest that is behind me. That's when I see him. It looks like a human, but seeing this puppy thing here makes me think otherwise. I have no idea what to do. Should I just stand here and see if it wants to hurt me or should I jump up and try to run?