5: "Where's Shawn?"

"Where's Shawn?"

Sabrina's POV

20 minutes later Sarah pulled into some lot. "What are you doing? This is a no parking zone!" I said. She moved to the backseat and said "When a person stays in the car, it's not parking it's, waiting!" She said, taking her clothes off. "We'll get a ticket" I said, "Just, get behind the wheel!" I just looked at her.

"Do it!" She said, her voice getting louder. "Okay!" I said, and got behind the wheel. She started humming a song "And I am keeping you warm, just act like you love me so I can go on" she sang, I'm assuming one of Shawn Mendes' song. I just sighed and went on my phone.

Shawn's POV

"I don't know about this man" Brian said. "We'll be fine" I said, "We shouldn't even be here. Alright, we should be at home, chillin, the party your parents are throwing - " I cut him off, "Since when do you wanna party with my parents?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? The caterer is from Argentina, there's gonna be steak, for dessert" he said. "Tempting, but, I promised Camilla I would sing at her birthday party. I'm not gonna let her down" I said, calmly.

"Ugh, you and your stupid friendship rules!", "Hey, they work for you don't they? You stay at my house for free, you eat my food, drive my car" I said. "Okay, okay. And in return, you get to hang out with me. Brian Craigen. Best friend since 3rd grade!" He says, smiling a little.

I chuckled, and we did a random handshake. "Let's do this" he says, walking off. I got in position and waited for my queue.

Sarah's POV

"He's here" I said, and got out of the car, " Just stay here!" I told Sabrina. I closed the car door and fixed my hair. I squealed and went into the club to meet my idol.

But something caught my eye, it was Shawn Mendes' best friend, Brian, and he was talking to the one and only Camilla Cabelo. I listened to their conversation.

"Camilla! Happy birthday" Brian said, hugging her. "Where's Shawn?" She asked, "Oh, he couldn't make it. He's at home, eating steak" he said. That made me frown a little but he's Brian Craigen, Shawn Mendes' best friend.

If I don't have some proof of seeing him, I'll be the laughing stock of the fan club, and I'm the president! So I ran up to him, put my arm around his shoulder and took a selfie of us, then I grabbed him inside of the club.

Sabrina's POV

I looked up from my phone to see Sarah pulling some guy into the club, BY FORCE. "Great, I'm going to be here forever" I said to myself, turning on the radio, getting comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ~ Sorry it was a little late 😫😘

Next Update
September 10, 2017

Follow me on Instagram@brinascutest