12: "You Like Me"

"You like me"

Sabrina's POV

"Look who's finally up" I heard Shawn say as I walked into the kitchen.

"Shut up" I groaned, taking a seat at the table.

"Somebody's grumpy....well you won't be so grumpy when you find out I've cooked you breakfast" he said, turning the stove off.

"Well I was going for breakfast in bed.....but you ruined that" he said, chuckling a little bit.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"It's okay, you'll make up for it by.... coming to the town with me" he said , sitting the food in front of me.

I looked up at him and he knew it meant 'hell no but keep talkin'.

"It's just for a couple of hours, plus I really don't want to deal with my parents right now" he said, taking a seat across from me as I stuffed my face with bacon and eggs.

"So will you come?" He asked,

I swallowed whatever was in my mouth and spoke, "Why don't you just ask Camilla to go" I asked , finishing up my breakfast.

"She's busy, and to be honest, you're more fun to hang out with"

I rolled my eyes and walked to the sink to wash my plate out. "Fine, I'll go but it's only because you made me breakfast and I really don't want you to be here when my sister gets back"

"Why, what's she gonna do kill me" he asked, in a sarcastic voice.

"Kill you, no. Keep you hostage, yes" I said, and he just laughed.

"Okay, keep laughing, but don't come crying to me when she takes you back to Pennsylvania with us" I said, walking out the kitchen.

He stopped laughing, realizing I was serious and followed me out the kitchen to go get ready.

~ A hour later ~

"Make it on your own, but we don't have to grow up
We can stay forever young
Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola
Underneath the rising sun
I could give a thousand reasons why
But you're going, and you know that"

I sang while Shawn drove us to the town.

"Why aren't you singing?" I asked,

"I don't know, I like hearing you sing, it's refreshing" he said keeping his eyes on the road.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever you know want to sing, I can see it on your face" I said, poking his cheek.

He chuckled, "Fine" he said, then started singing the chorus.

"All you have to do is stay a minute
Just take your time
The clock is ticking, so stay
All you have to do is wait a second
Your hands on mine
The clock is ticking, so stay"

Then the beat dropped and we started dancing to it until the song ended.

"So what are we doing once we hit 'the town'" I asked, looking out the window.

"I don't know maybe go sight seeing or something" he said, turning the radio down a little bit.

"Well, we'll figure it out once we get there" I said, leaning back watching the open road ahead.

~ A few minutes later ~

Once Shawn got out, I started to speak "so wher-" but got cut off by him running.